Chapter 6

Surprise Chapter!!! Happy Valentines day!!!<3

I didn’t know Stormie was there but I wasn’t going to know for a while because she didn’t say anything. Riker & I went out for a walk & ended up on a beautiful nightfall just watching all the city lights. “Can I ask you something?” I said. “Anything!”- he said “what do you see in me?”- I said. “Why do you ask that?”- he said. “Well I hope this doesn’t sound silly, but no guy has ever liked me like you.”- I said. “Well…your beautiful, sexy, smart, & you know what you want.”- he said. I immediately started blushing. “Those guys who blew you off are losers. They don’t know what they are missing.”- he said. Then he kissed me passionately. When he kissed me I forgot about everything. I felt like we were in our world. Like nothing could stop us. “So do you think this will work? You know Rydel helping us.”- I said. “Yes it will. & i promise I’ll tell my dad one day& I know he’ll be mad, but I know he’ll come around.”- he said. I thought in my head I hope so. I didn’t want to end up like Rydel & ratliff. “Can I ask you what went wrong with them?”- I said. “Honestly I don’t know. I was the only one that knew & when my dad found out he was so mad. I’ve never seen him like that before. Rydel was heartbroken. I’ve never seen her like that before. It was horrible. We were all shaken up by it. I tried everything to help because I knew all they wanted was to be happy. Rydel tried to date other people but she couldn’t. I think she’s still in love with him but she can’t do anything about it.”-Riker said. “That’s horrible.  What about your mom?”- I said. “That’s the worst part. She helped too & my dad was pissed at her for a long time. She eventually took his side & said she should of never helped but I know my mom loves love so it was hard for her.”- Riker said. “So where does that leave us?”- I said. “I don’t know. I guess we have to take it day by day.”he said. He was right, I just had to be patient. This wasn’t the time or place to so this but it already happened. 

I came back to the hotel & Rydel was editing some stuff. “Hey, I appreciate you covering for me. You don’t have to”- I said. “It’s okay. I want my brother to be happy. He tried for me so I should try for him”- Rydel said. “I’m sorry things didn’t work out the way you wanted it to. I hope you can find love one day.”- I said. I could see Rydel tearing up. “Did Riker tell you how it all went down?”- she said. I sat next to her on the bed & she said “my dad was so mad at me…he took me apart & just yelled at me. I didn’t think I did anything wrong but he was so angry. & I said some horrible stuff to him. I regret some of it but it changed me.”- she said. I felt so bad for her. It made me question if I even should continue this thing with Riker or not. 

All night I was thinking about it but the risk was high but I didn’t care because i was falling in love with Riker. 

The next morning we were on our last week of shows. The last show would be in LA but we were in San Diego tonight. Stormie called me & said she wanted to talk to me. So I said “hey Stormie what’s up?” “Look j you know I love you but I’m not gonna go through what I went through with Rydel & ratliff again. I’m not telling you what to do but I don’t want any part in this.”- she said.

"What are you talking about?"- I said. "J let’s skip this game. I’ve already played it. I know what’s going on. I saw you & Riker kissing."she said. I was in shock. I didn’t think anyone was around. "Look I’m sorry Stormie. But I don’t want to lose my job. I love working for you guys." I said. "Look j like I said before I’m not telling you what to do but I don’t want any part of this & if Mark finds out you are on your own. I love you J, but I can’t see anyone go through what happened last year again." She said. She gave me a super tight hug. She seemed angry but at the end she seemed ok. Without her in my corner I don’t know what I would do if Mark found out. What would the rest of the band say?

I hope you like it!! Feed back would be great!

XOXO

Summer!