Chapter 8 | Rejection

Start from the beginning

He looked triggered enough so I began "I am the one who killed the 6 pack members you talked about, me alone. Jenn had nothing to do with it, even if, I think you wouldn't do anything to her"

He gave me an impatient look "I get it you are a ruthless Rogue, if you don't spit any valuable informationout out you are dead Before you can take another breath"

I couldn't hold a snort at his words, ruthless Rogue? It is true but I only kill if the person deserves it, they definitely did, even if something like the last time never happened to me..

"I said I will not hold back," I said amused, the death glare looks good on him"Ava, Evie, Victor, Isaac, Finley and Michael were their names?"

"How did you know their names?" He asked his muscles flexing.

"Their conversation" I answered curtly " Don't you think it is weird for these 6 pack members to be out of the territory, I don't know them but aren't new pack members?"

"They became part of the pack a couple months ago" I leaned back in my seat.

"I will cut it short, Jenn and I were on our way to the Central human city when we heard them talking" I looked him in the eyes " They were talking about their plan. They were spying on you and your pack for information for the Greenforest pack to attack in three days, the girl with short brown hair talked about how she used your Beta to get information"

I clenshed my hand in jealousy.

"Do you have any proof ?" He clenshed his jaw. "You can ask your mate she heard and saw everything"  she didn't see  EVERYTHING I guess but enough to say she did.

"What was your motive by killing them?"

I looked at him my eyes cold I would love to know that too.

"I hate traitors, and I couldn't go in your territory to tell you, your pack would kill me the second I cross the border so I took matters in my own hands" I told him.

"You'll sleep in the cell before further questioning. I believe you for some weird reasons" he muttered the last part to himself.

I smirked "That might be because I am your Beta's mate" he looked at me shocked

Before he could link him I quickly said " Please ask him later"

He nodded.

"Now to what I want"

"Spit it out"

"First: Don't tell your beta about what I said yet, he seemed to like....that girl. You as his friend would know his reaction so please wait till you tell him." I gave him a small smile.

"Second: "It is about Jenn, don't go hulk on me for what I am going to say. I will talk without filter because she means something to me. Know that I completely respect you as an Alpha but what I am going to request is a for her mate not the Alpha"

"Give her time" He stiffened.

"She needs her space, I heard it is hard for Alphas to not be near their mate, she had a rough time don't push her, she's hurt, broken even if she doesn't show it. With your crazy possessive touchy nature you're just driving her away from you, you can't see it, be more sensible. BE A GENTLEMAN!!!"

He looked at me annoyed, sighing he nodded . As her mate he sure could feel her uneasiness but decided to ignore it.

"That child needs you" I said looking at the book shelves.

"Third: Give that knife Jenn, it's her's, wash it before you give it to her, she can't stand blood"

"A small question you don't have to answer it. How old are you?" I asked him from what I knew the Alpha was young.

The average age of a werewolf lives to what is between 100-120 that is thanks to the regeneration and robust bodies

"26"

"You waited 8 years for your mate, a long time for sure, I waited an eternity to finally find him" my voice was foreign, for a second I was in a daze.

Jake came in, I stood up. I guess he came to bring me to the cells. The Alpha asked another thing before I left the room.

"Who are you to Jenn?"

I gave him a smirk "am someone she helped, I stood in her debt"

I turned around to go out but remembered another thing."Don't tell Jenn where I am, she is a way too pure soul to not feel guilty even if she hasn't anything to do with it"

I waved him goodbye and left for the cells with my mate right behind me.

       ▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪

We were at the cells, I don't think these are the actual cells, these seem like the time out cells for teenagers or pack members who crossed the line, it had a bed, a toilet and silver bars.

He put me inside, closing the cell, I looked at him he returned my stare.

His words brought  the horrific prediction to reality, Dahlia howled in pain, I could feel the pain, my heart tightent, my eyes looking deep into his, what hurt most wasn't his word no, his eyes. He looked at me with hate, he despised me....he doesn't want me.

"I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate"

"...Do you want me to accept this rejection? "

I asked him making sure I don't rush things and crush the small chance of happiness I  have.

Plus he's going to regret this rejection later because his wolf is going to hate him unless he's like his possessor and doesn't want me.

He looks at me confused. I'm pretty calm for someone who just got rejected .

It's not like I didn't expect a rejection.

He's the Beta of the 'Alpha king' so why should he want a mate like me ?

I thought I would die before I meet my mate.

No, don't!

Even if we accept the mate bond will still be there, don't think I would give up on our mate, his mind is clouded, his wolf will hopefully bring him to the right path.

We'll wait?! What are you talking about!

Patience, you can't fight cold with cold.

If he still doesn't want us..I am sorry.

*****************************************************************************

Yeeeeaaaaah!

Another update 🎊🎉🎊

THANK YOU FOR MORE THAN 200 READS!!

I really thought nobody would read my story but I still wrote it, for myself.
But now that I have readers it really sparks my motivation so THANK YOUUUUU <3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  <== I am officially addicted to this. XD

Any questions? If there is something not plausible ask because I am writing a story for the first time so I guess there must be some plot holes.

I hpe you'll like the story even if it's built like cheese.

I wrote it quickly so excuse the mistakes.(。-ω-)ノ

"People say I am random and complicated"

"Oh, they just called you unique"

"Good'causeIwasabouttokicktheirasses"

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE?

ENJOY<3