Chapter 12

[Chris' POV]
After I've arrived at home after spending the weekend at my girlfriend's house where I built up the confidence to ask Alicia who that girl was. But when I opened the door it seemed to me I've spent months or years instead of days away from home. In the kitchen and the living room the floor was full of kids toys and in the middle of that mess sat my stepmother and played with a little boy, who wore clothes that looked like my old ones. I just wanted to ask what all that meant when she shushed me pointing towards the couch and whispering ''Leashy, her girlfriend and their daughter just fell asleep at the same time'' I was curious and walked around the couch. The view surprised me. Alicia laid there with the blond one snuggled to her left side and a little baby on her right boob. I asked my stepmom who that meant and she asked me the same back with an addition of the question if I knew they were a couple. I told her about what happened when I saw Alicia the last time two days ago. How the girl came up and just flew into Alicia's arms and started making out with her and how ashamed Alicia was and wanted to talk to her in privacy and they never returned. Then my stepmom asked me if I could play with my little nephew while she went to the loo. Afterwards she started cleaning and later I was even allowed to fed Ofelia, my niece, and she fell asleep in my arms. I had to admit she was the cutest baby I've ever seen.