Chapter 3

[Alicia's POV (First person)
I loved them so much it hurt and I knew I needed to fight for my family for every price. I took a deep breath and got up. I ran towards them and embraced them "I love you, too" I whispered. "I don't know who I am or how I'm suposed to fit into that, but I know that I love you two, you three, more then everything else in earth". Clarke pulled me with her free hand, that wasn't holding Aiden's, in for a long passionate kiss, when she suddenly grasped for air, holding her belly. I started to freak "What is it? Are you hurt? Is there something wrong with our baby?" She tried to calm me down "It's ok. We're both fine. I was probably just having braxon hicks." Then her face turned into a wide smile "You just called them our baby!" My maternal insticts took over "You must be hungry and exausted. We should go home."-" Home? "-" To my house" I answered, "It's just around the block" She gave a tired nod, she had to be strong for so long. When we arrived there, gladly nobody else was home. So I brought Clarke up to my room and helped her undress.Then I took Aden with me downstairs and made some sandwiches with him. After he was finished with his and fell asleep on my arm, I went upstairs and brought Clarke her's. After I tucked him into Nick's old bed, I laid down next to Clarke. She took my hand hand and placed it onto her belly. When I felt something moving against it, I pulled back. She chuckled "They're just kicking. It's fine." I put my hand back and we both fell asleep cuddeled against each other.