Chaper 7

TRIGGER WARNING(I'm better save then sorry):Graphic description of labor, contraction and giving birth

[Alicia's POV]
I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could. I wanted everything to be alright with our baby and my wife, who was curled up next to me and crying in pain. She took my hand and held it so tight the blood stopped pumping through it. I tried to comfort her by telling her "Slowly breath in and out, in and out" She looked me straight in the face and told me "When you were giving birth to Aden and I said the same thing you nearly slaughtered me" When we arrived at the hospital I told them "My wife is in labor" They imidiatly wheeled her up to the delivery room. The whole time we held each other and didn't let go for just a second. After they've set her up in that half chair, half bed thing, I asked her what I could do to comfort her. She told me to just hold her. I carefully climbed behind her and crossed my arms infront of her chest, so she could kling onto them. She tightend her grip and started yelling "Jok! Jok! Jok!" After that contraction was over, she leaned back onto me and cried "It hurts so much! I can't take it any longer!" I gave her a kiss on her hair and told her "No, you can't give up. I know you can get through it. In a few moments we're gonna hold our little son or daughter in our arms and you will see that it was totally worth it just like I did with Aden." She quietly nodded. Then the midwife told her "Now I need you to start pushing. PUSH!!!" While Clarke pushed she screamed as loud as she never screamed before. It tore my heart apart to see her in that much of pain. The midwife told her "Now push harder. PUSH!!! HARDER!!! PUSH!!!" Clarke pushed and suddenly it was like all the pain was taken away from her. The midwife laid a squicking, bloody little bundle on Clarke's chest and told us "Congratulations! You're now parents of a 6'7 oz heavy 11 inch long baby girl!" Then she asked me "Do you want to cut the umbilical cord?" I quickly nodded, while tears were running down my cheeks. I was so happy! I whispered in Clarke's ear "I love you and our kids so much! You did so great! I'm so proud of you!" We laid there and admired our little daughter, we decided to name Ofelia Anya Griffin Clark kom Skaikru en Trikru, for hours. When Clarkey fell asleep I just held both of them in my arms. My family. But then I've noticed, that someone was missing. I rose, rested Clarke's head on her pillow and laid Ofelia in her crib. I went into the hallway and called my mom. When she picked the phone up I just sobbed, what her really worried "Loo, what is it? Is there something wrong with Clarke? Or with the baby? Please tell me, Leeshy?" I interrupted her "It's just...I'm sooo sooo happy! It's a girl! She's our healthy, 11 inch long, 6'7 oz heavy, perfect little baby daughter. And you're her grandma. Can you bring Aden over? I bet he's really keen on meeting his little sister."