Fourteenth (14.3)

They're going to ride the roller coaster. At first Taehyung doesn't want to ride on it, but what can he do, his boyfriend wants to ride on it.

" After this ride can we eat already? " Jungkook asked, they're now joining the line.

" Sure baby. What do you want to eat? " Taehyung replied as he pulled Jungkook closer. 

He's being protective of his boyfriend. Who wouldn't? Some girls and even guys are eyeing on him. He wanted to keep Jungkook as close as possible.

" I want pork or something. Also chicken. Can we? " Jungkook asked as he moves closer, leaning his head on his boyfriends shoulder.

" Any thing for you. " Taehyung replied.

After the ride they ended up eating pizza. Jungkook said that he want some, he saw someone eating pizza and he started to crave for it. Taehyung only chuckled at him. He finds it cute.

" Lets try that one. " Jungkook said.

" You wanted to go in there? " Taehyung asked.

" Yes. " He replied with a smile.

Taehyung grabs his lovers hands as they walk to the " House of Horror ". He thinks that Jungkook will be all clingy going inside. He loves the idea.

They get their tickets and lined up. They waited for their turn. Creepy sounds can be heard from the outside, also the screams from the ones who are inside can be also heard. Taehyung chuckled.

" Why are you laughing? " Jungkook asked.

" Nothing. Its just that they're funny. They scream like everything they see inside is real. " Taehyung said.

Jungkook only nods.

Its their turn to enter. Taehyung holds Jungkook's hands. He thinks that his thought earlier will come true. 

As they step inside, only red lights can be seen. It was dark. They just need to follow the path, find their own way out. They don't have guide. Artificial blood are all over the place. Dummies that seems to look real are either hanging or on the floor. Some mannequin are dressed to look like ghost or some other characters.

They started fine. Creepy sounds continue. Nothing seems suspicious. They took turn, no light. It was dark. 

" I think we took the wrong -- "

Taehyung haven't finished what he was going to say as he  jumped and hugged Jungkook. A head suddenly dropped from the ceiling. A mannequin showered with blood appeared on their side. Taehyung hugged his lover as if his life depends on it. He almost scream when bats suddenly comes from nowhere.

Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's back, trying to calm him down. He can feel that his heart his beating abnormally fast.

" Are you okay? " Jungkook asked.

" Yeah. " Taehyung replied as he tried to composed his self.

" You're afraid? " Jungkook asked.

" Maybe. " He replied as he break the hug.

" Then why did you agree on going inside? " Taehyung chuckled.

" You ask too much. " He said as he pinched his lovers nose. " I thought that you will be scared and be clingy if we went inside. I forgot that I'm not into this things. "  

Jungkook look at him. 

" What? " Taehyung asked.

" Nothing. I just find it cute. " Jungkook smiled. " Just hold my hand and never let go. Lets finish this already so we can go out. " 

After how many minutes, they made it out. Taehyung holds Jungkook's arm like a koala. 

" We made it Tae. " Jungkook said.

" Please do remind me not to go inside of it again. I feel like my heart will come out. " Taehyung exclaimed.

" Its fine Tae. I'm right beside you if ever we go inside it again. " Jungkook said.

Taehyung kissed his forehead.

__________

And their date doesn't end there

that's half of it, what can you say?