Chapter 5 |Unedited|

Start from the beginning

As we were walking home, I began feeling a subtle but clear pain, in my lower abdomen but I ignored the feeling, not wanted to alarm Leo. 

By the time we reached his room upstairs, the pain was becoming more present. Leo was currently in the shower freshening up , while I sat on the bed, contemplating what to do about the pain. 

'Amina?' I questioned. 

We're in heat, and the pain will only get worse unless we're near Leo, or we're marked or mated. she says slyly 

'No mating or marking will be happening today!' I warned her. Seeing how I was in heat, my wolf instincts were beginning to overpower my human instincts which meant, Amina would have more control over body. 

Hearing the bathroom door unlock, I knew I would have little time to rush into the bathroom, before Leo got a whiff of my heat aroma. I also needed to prevent myself from pouncing on him once he left the shower. 

I was battling controlling Amina's urges and mine, while also fighting the pain I was feeling. Gathering my sleepwear quickly, I ran into the shower after Leo exited the room, quickly locking the door behind me.

Amira please, I just want one kiss from him, it'll take the pain away,  my wolf begged, I knew if I unlocked the door, she would allow much more than kissing to occur so I ignored her.

The pain was becoming sharp, it felt as though my skin was being used to sharpen a knife and the steam from Leo's shower made the room feel suffocating and hot. 

I ran into the shower, turning the water to the coldest temperature possible. I placed my curly locks into the cold water, hoping the cooling of my head would contribute to the cooling of the rest of my body, but found that- that did little to simmer the heat of my skin.  

I was becoming frustrated and my anxiety was surfacing, I had little faith in my ability to escape this still a virgin and my thoughts kept referring back to how good my mate looked sporting just a towel. 

Hearing a knock on the door only increased my fear and urgency. 

"Is everything okay? you've been in there for a while" I hear Leo on the other side of the door 

"I'm fine" I say, trying to minimize the shakiness of the tone but failing miserably. 

Leo caught that something was wrong and asked that I came out. 

"Leo, I'm in heat" I confessed. I was now clothed in my silk pjs with my hair wrapped in towel. 

I was shocked when I heard him chuckle from the other side "You can come out Amira, I won't bite" he teased 

"Okay, but just one question..." 

"I'm listening" he replies 

"Are you clothed?" I asked shamefully 

I heard laughter on the other end "Do you not want me to be ?" he teased. I can't believe he was finding amusement from my pain

" Leo this isn't funny" I said trying to sound stern and upset but finding myself giggling as well. 

" Seriously, come out " he says playfully, I take my hair out from the towel and place it back on the hook before unlocking the door and turning the knob. 

As I walked out, I noticed Leo, was holding his cellphone in his hand, and he seemed amused as I advanced towards him with my arms protectively covering my lower abdomen.

" Everyone, look who experienced their first heat" he says laughing, and I soon realized that he was recording a video. 

I gasped shielding my face and turning around, planning to head back into the bathroom to hide.