Three

The final bell rung dismissing all of us from classes. I had never wanted class to end so badly. The rest of the day I had adamantly avoided Harry. I may have given him a chance but I wasn't fully ready to spend time alone with him.

As I walked out the front door I heard Harry's voice behind me. "Kendall!" I kept walking because I really didn't want to talk to him.

He must have ran toward me because the next thing I knew he was standing in front of me wearing that infuriating smirk. "You've been avoiding me. Are you trying to back out of our deal?"

I rolled my eyes. "Not in your dreams Romeo."

His smile dropped as he looked at me confused."Why do you call me that?"

"Because Romeo didn't know what love was and died in the end because of lust." I stated simply then turned to walk toward my dorm.

Looking back over my shoulder I saw his shocked expression. "Bring it on Romeo." I muttered to myself.

I was almost to my dorm when I ran into Angeline. "Hey Ken I was looking for you." she fell into step beside me. "What took you so long to get here?"

"Oh, um, I got held up." I said simply. If I told her about my arrangement with Harry would she give me the old 'I-told-you-so' lecture? Probably, it was better to just keep my mouth shut.

"Alright. Let's get to the dorm so we can get this work done and get to the cinaplex in time for the movie." she looked suspicious but I let it go.

It took us an hour to finish everything. The last thing I was working on was the Algebra homework Mr. Jacobs had assigned. I chuckled as I remembered his excitement for the math bowl this weekend. "Do you have Jacobs for Algebra?" I asked Angeline.

"Yeah. He mention the math bowl in class today. Not many people seemed all that interested in it. I have a feeling he's going to be disappoint at the turnout." she said with a shrug.

"I was actually thinking about going." I said casually.

Angeline almost dropped the bottle of water she was raising to her lips. "Since when do you want to spend four hours at something math related?" her eyebrows raised questioningly.

"Come on Angel we came here for an experience. The math bowl is definitely something we've never experienced before." I tried to persuade her.

Closing her book she looked at me skeptically, "Look I know you. You may be good at math but if given the choice you would rather take a composition course. Why the sudden interest?"

I sighed, "I'm going, and so are you. There's no way you're getting our of it so pull up your big girl panties and get over it."

"No explanation huh?"

I crossed my arms, "Nope." I popped the p.

"Fine. I will meet the guy though." she smirked.

I coughed slightly, "Guy? There is no guy!"

Angeline chuckled, the sound reverberating throughout the room. "Sure there isn't. Next time at least try to sound convincing when you lie."

I simply rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say Angel." I looked over to the clock on the wall. "You almost done?"

"Yeah I've got like three more problems." she said as she looked over her work.

"I think were good to head over to the cinaplex. The first showing is in twenty minutes." I said closing my book and storing it in my bag.

"I'm going to go get ready." she called and walked out of the room to get to the bathroom.

Walking over to the mirror I looked over my reflection. Making a face I grabbed my flat iron. Why did my hair have to be one if those that were in that in between stage. It wasn't fully curly but it was perfectly straight either. It was just, ugh.

I pulled out my make up bag and applied my foundation and cover up. Lining my eyes with a thin black liner I applied mascara and a bit of pink lip gloss. Feeling satisfied I smiled and went to my closet.

I grabbed a pink top flowers stitched over my heart and paired it with my favorite pair if ripped jeans. Slipping my piano belt through the loops I twirled and smiled, happy with how I looked.

Angelina came back in and whistled appreciatively. "You look gorgeous."

I look at her fully. Her pale blue eyes were rimmed with a thin line of black eyeliner along with black and white eyeshadow on her lids. Instead of wearing her glasses she had put her contacts in. She was wearing a deep purple tee paired with black jeans.

"Me? What about you? I love what you did with your hair." I complimented. Her black hair was curled in large ringlets that fell down her back to lay on her lower back.

"Thanks. Now let's go see that movie!" she cheered.

"You haven't seen it before have you?" I asked crossing my arms and glaring.

She smiled guiltily, "Pshh, of course I have! I don't know what you're talking about."

"Mhmm so what happens at the end?" I ask.

"They... all live happily ever after?"

"WRONG! Let's go before you make me cry for your lack of knowledge about the best movie ever."

"I thought the best movie ever was Sweeney Todd." she smirked.

"Shut up. I can say that any amount of movies are the best movies ever."

She rolled her eyes and pulled me out of the dorm room. This should turn out to be a pretty interesting night. I chuckled at the thought.