Chapter Nineteen~ He. Did. What?~

Începe de la început

"I'm okay now. Let's go." I tried to get up off the bed, but he pushed me back on the bed and hovered over me, stopping me from going anywhere. "Jace get off. We aren't done yet."

"Yes we are." He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head with one hand as he held my chin to make me look him in the eye. "If you keep going like this you'll hurt yourself. Alex. I love you. I know you've been working yourself for the past week. Did you honestly think I wouldn't notice you getting out of bed? The one person I need for me to have a decent night's rest? I've been watching you do this to yourself, and baby, it's killing me. Why are you doing this?"

"I won't be able to protect myself or the pack like I am." I said quietly.

"What are you talking about? Protecting the pack? Where in the hell did you get that idea?"

"It doesn't matter where I got the idea it's the truth. I'm going to be Luna of this pack, I need to be able to protect the pack, before myself."

"Did my dad tell you that?" he asked me. I tried to turn my head away from him, but he only tightened his grip on my chin, keeping my head in place. "Did my father tell you that?" I nodded my head as best I could.

"He confronted me about it after you were asleep. I was changing into my pajama pants and one of your shirts when he pulled me out of our room and pushed me into the wall. He told me that if I couldn't protect you or myself, how could I ever dream of protecting our pack. Every night when you went to bed he would come in our room and tell me the same thing all over again." I admitted. I blinked my eyes rapidly to avoid letting my tears fall.

I had to be strong.

I couldn't be weak again.

For the pack.

For myself.

And for Jace,

"He. Did. What?" he growled. His eyes turned pitch black and his voice grew deeper, raspier. His hands tightened on my wrists painfully.

"Ranger." I squeaked, squirming around trying to get out of his grip. "Stop." He only growled and tightened his grip more. I searched my brain trying to figure out a way to make him let go of me. I finally leaned up and smashed my lips onto his. He was surprised but soon kissed me back harshly, desperately.

He let go of my wrists, only to grip my hips after. I closed my eyes and let the passion of his kiss consume me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my fingers in his hair, tugging at it. I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed his back on the bed, straddling his waist. He growled in the back of his throat and sat up, quickly removed his shirt and then mine, leaving me in my light pink bra from Victoria's Secret. He kissed down my neck to the top of my breasts, leaving small love bites here and there. He licked his way up to my mark and sucked on it harshly. I moaned, closing my eyes tightly and gripped his hair tightly. I moved my hips to get closer to him and ended up grinding on him. He ran his hands up and down my back before stopping at my bra clasp. Just as he was about to unclasp my bra there was a knock on the door.

He growled and tugged the clasp open, throwing my bra off of me. There was another knock on the door, but this time it was louder.

"Jace." I panted, pushing at his shoulders. He growled again and bit at my mark, causing me to gasp loudly. He reached up to cup my breast and squeezed, making me cry out softly.

As the knocking on the door got louder so did his growling and my noises as he touched me more. I couldn't contain the sounds coming out of my mouth. I knew we had to stop but he wouldn't stop.

"Jace, we have to stop." I breathed as he played with my breasts.

"No." he growled.

"Jace seriously. We have to stop."

He growled but pulled back, both of us breathing heavily.

"Jace!" someone yelled through the door.

"What?!" he growled.

"There is a rouge saying she is the mother of the two we took in a few weeks ago." the person said.

"Alright, we'll be there soon." Jace said, resting his head on top of my chest. After a few minutes he spoke again. "I will not let my father keep harassing you like this. It's hurting you, and I won't stand for that."

"I know baby, I know." I reached up and stroked the back of his head gently. "Now lets go. We have to meet this woman."

He nodded against me, and with one last kiss to my skin he stood, and put his shirt on, rearranging his pants to hide his, erm, little friend. I put my clothes back on and together we both walked out, hand in hand, about to meet the rouge that claimed to be Chris's and Sara's mother.

*************************

Oh sweet baby Jesus that took forever, and it's not even that long! Ugh! Damn it all to hell. Oh well. It is an update though. So I know I said this update would be the last for awhile buuuuuuuuut............ I'M BACK BABIES!!!!!!!!!

Now, if you have read any of my other stories or am following me you'll know that I have put all of my stories on hold. But I have great news! I am going t continue my stories, as well as work on the one I want published. I am going to make time to do both.

Now I want to start a schedule on when updates will occur. I have no guarantee, but I want to try it. At least once every two weeks there will be an update. Like I said, I'm not promising anything, but I really want to try it, so I will. Anyway, thanks for reading!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

SHARE

OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

PLZ

THNX

BYEEZ

UNEDITED

~Abster~