28. Dirty One Shot

By: twerkmejustin on tumblr
------------------------------------------------------

“(Y/N), come on!"My friend Stacy yelled pulling me as the guards let us through. We walked into a loud crowded club. Drink, smoking, making out, dancing was all I saw as I listened to the good songs they played.

I walked through trying to get by the sweaty bodies after loosing Stacy to the crowd. I went to the back and headed for the bar. I took a seat next to guy with brown hair.

"Anything for the lady?"The bartender asked. I smiled a little. "Give me the best you have."I replied pulling my hair to the side. "Coming right up."He replied.

"Make that a double."A familiar voice came from the brown haired boy as he hand the bartender his money I turned to him. That profile.

I know him he’s very familiar. He turned his whole face to me, a smirk on his thin lips. “You know, starring is consider rude.”He said very cocky, his brown eyes turning a little darker.

"Don’t worry I wasn’t planning on starring long."I replied as the bartender showed up with martini glasses. "This is the best Bloody Mary on earth."The bartender said before leaving.

"Are you sure you can handle that babe?"The guy asked. I rolled my eyes. "You would be very impressed with all I can take."I replied.

"And your name is?"He asked biting his lip. "Something your just going to have to figure out on your own."I replied turning to my drink.

His laughed was light and small as I took a sip of my Bloody Mary, it was good.

"We drink down this Bloody Mary and if I finish first I want a lap dance and your name."He smiled his brown or vs scanning my body.

"If I win, I want you to run in your underwear screaming I fucking love Barbie dolls."I laughed as he chuckled. "That would ruin my reputation as a bad boy so I am going to make sure I win."He smirked.

"Your reputation?"I asked. "Do you not know who I am?"He asked. "I do know, your that guy with the hair."I shrugged. He chuckled a little.

"Babe, its Justin Bieber your talking too but you will be calling me papi by the end of the night so it doesn’t matter anyway."He laughed a little. "Wow… your not a bad boy…your just a dangerously stupid guy."I laughed.

"Yeah, a dangerously stupid guy that your going to be dripping wet for."He smirked.

"What makes you so sure?"I raised an eyebrow. "Oh you will see."He replied turning to his drink. "Go!"He yelled taking his cup. I took mine not even knowing if I’m going to win now.

I put my glass down as Justin laughed. His glass was empty making me widen my eyes. “Don’t worry babe. I want my dance as a private show.”He snickered.

I rolled my eyes. He got up and grabbed my hand helping me get up from the seat. He held onto my hand as he walked us upstairs.

He walked us to a room and opened it laundry, condoms, and other stuff all over the bed and floor as he turned on the light.

"It’s a mess."He mumbled pushing the clothes off his bed. "Any motivation?"He asked getting a chair sitting in it with this cocky grin.

"Any music?"I asked. He took out his iphone before his phone blasted music. He put it on the computer desk before I walked over to him standing before him. His eyes starred at my body as I pulled over my dress.

His eyes got darker as he gripped his handle on his chair. I sat in his lap my back facing his chest. He put his hands to my hips as I moved with the music happy that I know how to lap dance.

I moved onto his crouch roughly as I he let out a groan holding onto my hips tighter. I moved in circles with the music feeling him getting harder by the second.

I felt his warm breath as I went a little bit more tense making me shiver. “I want you so badly.”He groaned really hard.

"Than have me."I replied right before he picked me up getting up as well carrying to his bed where he dropped me. He unbuckled his pants his pants about to burst at his huge bulge.

I bit onto my lip as he pulled down his pants his bulge sticking out his green boxers. He pulled up his shirt making me grip the sheets. His abs were just wow.

He smirked spreading my legs. He moved his hand to my thigh rubbing them soft and slow getting higher and higher to my panties. I bit my lip as his thumbs rubbed over my panties driving me insane.

"You like that babe?"He asked his eyes turning from my wet panties to my face as I nodded not trusting my lips. He moved his fingers a little more making me wiggle. "J-Justin, please."I begged closing my eyes shut.

He chuckled a little stopping. I opened my eyes as he laid on top of my kissing me on my neck in search of my sweet spot.

I let out a small moan as he found it. He kissed it lightly before his hands went to my back where my bra was and took it off. He threw it behind him and went back to kissing my neck.

"Your so fucking beautiful."He kissed my collar bone his erect on my thigh making me loose myself. He sat back up and went to my hips at the hem of my panties. He pulled them down slowly teasing the fuck out of me.

"J-Justin, please, s-stop."I moaned out making him chuckle. I kicked my panties. "And I told you would be dripping wet."He smirked before. His hands found his waist band.

He pulled down his boxers making me bit my lip seeing his cock hit his toned abs. I gripped the sheets harder craving him.

He starred at my entrance before he moved in a little. I opened my eyes confuse. “I never did get your name.”He smiled.

”(Y/N)!“I moaned desperate to feel all of him. He chuckled pushing in all the way making slam my eyes shut. I cursed lightly at the pain of his huge cock as he started moving.

"Are you a virgin? Your so tight."He groaned placing his hands on my hip. He started thrusting into me rapidly making me clench my jaw.

"N-No, your just really big."I replied feeling the pain turn into pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer as he started thrusting faster my hands gripping the cover as pleasure overwhelmed me.

I moaned out loudly the pleasure he gave was too unbearable. He went even harder hitting me every time making me moan out loudly not being about to control myself.

The room was filled with skin slapping and my uncontrolled moans. I curled my fingers as my stomach knotted. “J-Justin c-cumin-“I manage out.

"Me too, cum for me baby."He got even sloppier. I "J-Justin!"I yelled as I arched my back screaming out his name loudly.

He twitched in me before releasing screaming out my name. I panted as he laid next to me exhausted. “Wow.”He pulled me close trying to catch his breath.

"That’s was just the best."I tried catching my breath. "We should meet up more often."He panted. And that’s what we did. ;)