22. Detention With Mr. Bieber

By: jdbfanfics on tumblr
-----------------------------------------------------------

There I sat.. In detention again. Why? Well let me tell you something. I’m not a good girl. I smoke, I drink.. I have an attitude. Now.. The last one is a big issue in school. Teachers can’t handle me so I’m pretty much every day in here. But thanks God that Mr. Bieber is the surveillant. He is really nice and sweet. Oh and did I mention that he is kinda hot? Well.. He is. But today he seemed to have a bad day. He seemed really frustrated.. Maybe sexual frustrated? I don’t know.. But today I was the only one in detention so I decided to chat a little with him. “Mr. Bieber.. Are you alright?” He looked up from his paperwork and checked me out. “Why are you always in detention?” He seemed angry at me. Oh.. This could be funny. “Because school thinks that I don’t have a life after school.” He looked amused now. “Oh? What do you like to do after school?” He frowned. “Well.. I’d say.. Ride some seniors.. Suck some dick.. Just the usual you know?” I loved making people uncomfortable. Although Mr Bieber didn’t seem uncomfortable. He just checked me out, got up and locked the door. He took my hand and walked me towards his desk. “You know.. A bad.. A bad girl like you.. Needs to get punished..” He started breathing heavily and I could feel my thong getting wetter and wetter by every word he said. He pushed me against his desk so now my top was lying on his desk while my bottom was still standing. “Move!” He ordered and pulled my skirt up. Before I realized what he was going to do he hit me with his ruler! I screamed out loud. Fuck.. Why did I enjoy this? “Hmm.. Good girl.. Count with me.” He whispered in my ear. “One..” He hit again, the pain was worse this time. “Two..” And again.. The pain was getting worser and worser. “Three..” And once again.. I could feel that my ass was as red as a tomato. “Four..” He hit harder this time and I cried out. “Five..” I heard the ruler fall on the ground. Fuck.. I already knew I wouldn’t be able to sit down for at least two days. “Hmm good girl..” He whispered once again. He fixed my skirt and turned me around so I could face him. He sat down on his chair and pushed me on my knees. “Now.. If you show me how you suck these little school fella’s of yours and I like it, I’ll let you go. If not, you’ll stay till 6 pm. Understand?” He looked serious and horny at the same time. “Y-yes..” I slowly nodded and gulped. I unzipped his pants and took his dick out of his pants. I gulped once again.
Holy shit.. His dick was so big.. The biggest I’ve ever seen. He saw the look on my face and was amused by it. Oh.. He looked so proud.
Well.. I mean he should be. I slowly took his tip into my mouth. I started to suck it while I wrapped my hand around his massive dick while I kept eye contact. I bobbed my head up and down which caused him to moan softly. I squeezed his balls softly which made him close his eyes and moan again, this time louder. I kissed and pinched on the right places to drive him crazy and it worked. I tried to take his whole size which caused me to gag but I kept going. It felt like he was getting harder and harder in my mouth. I repeated this process a few times while he was letting out soft moans. Suddenly I felt his cock twitch before he came into my mouth. It was so much.. I tried to swallow it all up which caused him to smile. When I was done I stood up and took my lipstick and phone out of my bag to fix my lipstick. “Good job.. Y/L/N.. You can go now.” He zipped his pants up and started to work on his un finished paperwork. I stared at him a few seconds before I grabbed my books and put them into my bag. I walked to the door when he called my name. He passed me the keys. “Oh and Miss Y/L/N? Keep in mind that this was the first time.. Not the last time.” He winked and returned into his paperwork. I opened the door and excited the room. Not the last time? Hmm.. I could get used to this.