21. Y/N Is Needy

By: justindaddyafbieber on tumblr
-----------------------------------------------------------

She rolled her hips onto mine repeatedly, desperately attempting to create more friction between us, and buried her flushed face into the crook of my neck. Her breathing was heavy and thick and her grip on my shoulders was tight. Today just happened to be one of the rare occasions when she came to me begging for sex. But of course, I agreed because a mere glance at my sexy girlfriend could get me rock hard in a second.

Teasing her heightened her emotions and she became extremely responsive to every move I made. As I released a low groan from the back of my throat and slapped her voluptuous ass, her long white fingernails sank deep into the skin on my shoulders.

"Fuck, Justin," she moaned breathlessly into my ear, "please."

Her arousal was practically leaking from the skimpy lace panties she wore and her nipples had hardened into mounts that peeked through the fabric of her bra. With a swift motion from my hands, she was completely naked under me, and my own briefs had joined her undergarments in a messy pile on the floor near our bed.

I wrapped my swollen lips around her right nub, sucking it into my mouth and grazing over it with my teeth, whilst I palmed the other one with my free hand. She let out a heavy sigh as she tangled her fingers into my hair and bit her lip. When I finally did pull away, she had several hickeys spread out over her breasts which would be hard to cover if she decided to wear something low cut. But that was a problem we'd arrive at later.

"Y/N," I pressed my wet lips against hers gently as I smoothed my middle finger over her slippery folds. "How do you want it, baby?"

Before she even responded, I knew the answer. Only hearing her say it sent a rush of adrenaline through me. "Fuck me hard." She demanded.

Seconds later, one of her legs was thrown up over my shoulder and I held the other one down with my hand while I pounded into her mercilessly. The sounds that left her mouth were unbalanced mixtures of moans and screams, pleas for me to make her come undone. I grunted upon feeling her wrapped around my swollen, red cock and closed my eyes to relish in the pleasure. "Holy fuck."

My thrusts sped up to an impressive pace and her moans only grew louder. "F-Fuck, daddy," she would stutter, "j-just like that...yes!" I hit her at an angle that made us both cringe in satisfaction and the tingling I felt in my gut, told me that we were both close. Slapping her flawless ass, yet again, I raised her leg up higher on my shoulder and leaned forward, penetrating her heat deeper than before.

"Fucking hell," I swore.

She clenched around me, her mouth opening wide without sound for minutes, and finally she screamed, coming hard around me. Her pupils dilated and I could tell her vision blurred for a moment. Feeling her tighten like that sent me off, too.

"God, baby." I sighed pushing into her a few more times before pulling out completely. I grabbed a Kleenex from the box on our lamp table and cleaned us both up, dropping it into the bin. Collapsing on top of her, my lips found hers in a heated, passionate kiss. I pulled away and brushed her dampened hair behind her ear admiring how beautiful she was. "That was great, Y/N."

She smiled and pecked my lips once more, responding, "I know. But now I'm tired."

Chuckling I rolled over onto my side and pulled her naked body into my chest, tangling her legs with my own. "Go to sleep, baby girl."