4. Getting Off

By biebsimagine on tumblr

An imagine where you describe what jay does and thinks when he masturbates.

I placed myself down next to Justin as he sat on the couch. I kept my smoky gaze on him as he didn’t falter. His gaze kept on the laptop in front of him. He’d told me about some important offers and emails Scooter had told him to check out, so I figured that’s how he was spending his time.

I trailed my hand up and down his chest, feeling his abs beneath his cotton shirt. He looked up at me, confused. I smiled at him seductively. “Hey,” I whispered, moving closer to him. “How about we go upstairs?” I suggested into his ear, feeling him shudder under my voice, I smirked in response, loving the effect I had on him.

“Maybe a little later, yeah? I just gotta sort through these emails.” He sent me an innocent smile that irked me; innocence was the last thing I wanted right now. Frustrated, I moved my lips down to his neck, taking advantage of his weakness. I felt his breath hitch and a vein make an appearance under his skin. He shuffled under my touch. “Babe, come on.” He chuckled, sounding nervous. He shrugged his left shoulder, indicating for me to move. I huffed.

I sat back, not speaking another word. I refrained from letting a childish pout make its way onto my face as I watched the TV, not interested in the slightest. Justin turned to me, causing me to attempt to straighten my facial expression. “Hey,” His hand landed on my thigh, squeezing it. He leaned in closer to me, letting me feel his breath on my ear. “Take that pout off your face or I’m going to have to punish you like the little brat you’re making yourself look like.” His words pierced into my skin and turned my cheeks red, the feeling of his teeth sinking into my ear only making it worse. He pulled away, his teeth lingering on my skin before he returned to scanning the screen of his laptop as though nothing had happened.

I felt my body heat up as I replayed his words over and over, my thigh felt ice cold from his touch. I bit the inside of my cheek and attempted to calm my heart rate.

I soon became bored once again, I tilted my head against the back of couch and stared at Justin, I took in his appearance. I noticed the way his lip seemed to pour over a little, and the way his eyebrows creased together as he concentrated, kind of like the way they do when he’s pleasuring me; when his hands hold my hips as he thrusts against me, the way his breath is heavy in my ear. I felt my legs involuntarily squeeze together and my heart skip at the image.

I sighed, leaning back over to him. I rested my arm on his shoulder and leaned my head against it comfortably. “You know,” I whispered, purposely letting my breath linger so it bounces off of his skin. “You only have to do so little to get me hot. Just the thought of you slamming your cock inside of while I moan your name is enough to get me wet for you.” By now, I was tracing shapes on his covered chest with my fingernail, knowing he felt and appreciated the small sensation. “But you know what really gets me hot?” I awaited any form of acknowledgment; he hadn’t moved since I had started speaking. “The image of you getting yourself off.” I pressed my palm flat on his stomach and glided it down painfully slow and stopped at the top button of his jeans. With one hand, I swiftly unbuttoned it, not planning on doing anything else, however.
I could tell he was trying his absolute best not to show it, but I had affected him; his chest moved up and down just a little faster now, and his bottom lip was now held captive between his two sets of teeth. I smirked as I moved impossibly closer to his ear. “The thought of you laid in bed, alone, the lights all the way down, making you go unnoticed while you lay completely naked.” I pecked his shoulder, leaving a slight wet spot. “Your hard cock is probably in your hands within seconds.” I giggled, taking the lower part of his ear in between my teeth, just like he had done with me. I could tell he knew what I was doing, he was just enjoying it too much to stop me.