Challenge Accepted (Yuma X Reader)

Dedicated to @NadiaLabreque

"Come on, Bitch-chan. I know you can!" Laito cheered me as I kept shaking my head. "No, Laito-kun. I can't! I don't know how to be sexy so I don't think that I'll know how to seduce him!" I said as I broke off from his grip and stood up. "Don't worry, your innocence is enough to induce him into you really quick. Just think about it, you do the challenge and neither I nor the others will bite you in 5 days" Laito said behind me putting his hand in my shoulder making me flinch. The challenge was good but it could result in a disaster. Not to mention that I was afraid of the walking refrigerator called Yuma Mukami. Even though, the idea of not being bitten for 5 days was glorious.

I sighed and looked back at the 6 vampires who were looking at me all expectantly for me to agree with this bullshit. Nah, fuck it. "I'll do it" I said as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. All of their smirks grew to the size of their faces. "Okay, you look creepy" I said as I looked away.

(...)

Okay, this will be easy enough, right? Is just having sex with Yuma and leaving, right? Agh, look at what I've to do in order to have 5 fucking days of peace. Right now, Ayato and I are walking towards their manor. The plan is that right now it is raining, so when we get close to their mansion, I'll have to start running and screaming. And Ayato over here, will just appear to make it look like he has been following me. Although, he just added a thing to a plan that made me nervous but it could make the thing go faster. He bit me and drank my blood, not enough to make me pass out but enough to allure the Mukamis.

"So, we are near. Good luck, melons. He'll be happy with your melons but don't forget that when you come back and after those 5 days are over we will cleanse you from his scent" With that, my heart started beating really fast and I took off. I saw his manor and I saw that they were actually getting out from their limo. I smirked and started screaming. "YOU WON'T ESCAPE FROM ME, MELONS!" You could hear Ayato's scream behind me. "Leave me alone!" I yelled back. Without thinking, I stopped and hid behind Yuma. They knew me so it was alright. I gripped his shirt like if I was scared. "Don't let him take me" I said as I gripped harder Yuma's shirt looking up to see him looking at me confused. Ayato's footsteps splashed.

"Ayato, leave her alone" Ruki said glaring at him. Ayato just 'glared' at me and disappeared. "Thanks" I whimpered. I noticed while running a started to bleed where Ayato had bit me. "Yuma" I said as my grip on his shirt loosened and my knees buckled beneath me. Thank goodness that he caught me before I could hit the floor. "Sow, you're bleeding too much. That bastard" He swore under his breath as he examined the fangs marks in my neck. Yuma took me in his arms walking towards the doors of their mansion with his brothers following close. "Goddammit, your blood smells really sweet. Are you trying to tempt me, Sow?" My eyes went wide at his statement. "Why would I do that?" I weakly said looking into his eyes. "Tch, just rest" With those words, I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

(...)

I groaned as I opened my eyes and found myself in Yuma's room. I've know it's his since I've been here for some school projects. I still didn't understand why the Sakamakis were so excited for me to seduce Yuma. I stood up and realized that I wasn't in my clothes but in my underwear. 'Who undressed me? And why?' I thought as I blushed furiously.

An idea popped in my mind and I wandered into Yuma's closet, searching for a shirt I liked. Once I found it, I unhung it and put it on. His scent filled my nostrils and I happily sighed. 'I must do it tonight' A smirk was plastered in my face. I walked out of his closet and was met with a Yuma with only a towel hanging low in his hips showing off his muscles. "Yuma-kun" I said looking away. "Sow, what are you doing with my shirt?" He said eyeing my body in his over-sized shirt on it.