Forbidden Love (Subaru X Reader) Pt.1

Dedicated to TinyNekoAdri

Guy we reached 20K reads, I'm so happy. I was excited just to get 150 in previous chapters. Anyway let's get this started.

Ever since your brother's kidnapped Yui they've been focusing all their attention on her and not their little sister. They were all insistent on being Adam so that left you to wonder about the mansion, looking for something to entertain you.

 You walked in the courtyard kicking an tiny stone across the cobbled ground. "This is bullshit." You said to yourself, getting bored of kicking the helpless stone. After a while you picked up the stone and chucked it, God knows how far, out of frustration. "What does a girl have to do to get some attention around here!"

"Just be stupid." You heard a masculine voice say before being knocked unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke in a room unfamiliar to you. Still groggy, you sat up slowly and looked around the purple room. "What the hell..?" You mumbled to yourself and rubbed the back of your head. You instantly regretted it and cringed in pain.

"You're awake." You heard someone say and jumped in surprise. You were sure no one was in the room a second ago. The owner of the voice stood leaning against the wall by a window. He looked at you intensely with Red eyes filled with anger.

"Where am I? Who are you?" You asked, starting to panic. You looked around the room frantically for a way out. Suddenly he had smashed a hole into the wall, making you yelp. He was getting irritated with the way you were acting and his actions caused you to halt immediately.

"You talk too much." He mumbled, loud enough for you to hear. "Where's Yui?"

You rolled your eyes at this and sighed. "Why? Do you want to be Adam as well?" She asked irritated. She was tired of being second to a girl that had no redeeming qualities.

"That is none of your concern, Mukami scum." He spat in disgust.

You froze in shock as he knew your name. No one was supposed to know of your existence. You were never meant to be turned into a vampire but Yuma wouldn't allow it. In return of you being turned you were never allowed to go out and was restricted to the confines of the manor. "H-How do you know me?"

"You think we can't tell? You smell just like them. I was still surprised to find you there, we never knew they had a sister." He lifted himself from off the wall and sat on the bed next to you. "Tell me where Yui is or you're gonna have a bad time." You clicked your tongue and didn't answer. "Tch, if you want it that way. We'll have it that way." You closed your eyes waiting for a hit or something but nothing came. You opened your eyes and you saw that he was gone.

(...)

That was weeks ago now you've been stuck in this room. You weren't surprised that your brothers weren't here since they were too hypothesized with the pancake blood bag. In this weeks you got to know the guy that kidnapped you in order to know more about Yui. His name was Subaru Sakamaki. You remembered your brother muttering about some Sakamakis guys but you never got to know them.

"Why don't you just release me? Yui is back at your place. No need for me to be here." You said as you sighed. About 6 days ago, he released you from the ropes that were restraining your wrists.

"You're right, you're free to go whenever you want" He said and disappeared. You sighed. 'Wow, 3 weeks I spent doing nothing. What a productive life' You thought as you got out of the room. Somehow you found yourself out of the place where Subaru had kept you. In front of you stood gigantic trees. Four hours later and you got out of the woods. 

'Should I hurry up and get home. I'm tired' You thought and walked peacefully to your home. Once you arrived, you opened the doors. 'Finally home. After 3 weeks of doing nothing' You thought and closed the doors behind you sighing happily.

"Where were you?" Ruki's voice boomed in the entrance hall.

"Somewhere" The anger from before came back.

"Oi, why you didn't told us you would be away for so long?" Yuma said leaning in one of the windows.

You groaned and started walking towards the stairs. "No need to worry about me" You said as you hurried upstairs.

"But we are your brothers and we deserve to know" Kou said with a deep voice who was sitting down in one of the couches.

"Then fucking act like it" You spat and ran to your room. With the door slammed closed, you slid down your door with tears running down your cheeks. Suddenly you felt lonely again. 'How would it be if Subaru was here?' Your eyes widen at the thought. 'What am I thinking? Subaru is supposed to be my rival since he's a Sakamaki" You thought shaking your head. 'I can't be thinking that! Bad (Y/N)! But it was actually fun when I was with him' You remembered how fun it was to tease him. He would blush and yelled at you to shut up. You chuckled at the memories and wiped your tears. 

You checked the hour and saw that it was almost time to go to school. Supposedly, you were going to start to school with your brothers about 2 weeks but because this encounter with Subaru, you didn't go.  You felt tired but it would be better to go to school then be stuck in the mansion all night. You quickly changed into your uniform. You hated that you were the youngest and hated being treated like a baby just because of it. You grabbed your bag and walked downstairs. With earphones in your ears and music blasting in them, you got in the limo before your brothers. Once they got in, you looked away from them and looked at the window all the ride. You sighed as you arrived. You waited for them to get out and you finally got out. You looked to your left was met with the gaze of the only one Subaru Sakamaki with his brothers. You looked away not daring to set your eyes again in him. Ruki dropped you in your classroom. You sat in the back in the middle. You laid down in your desk and closed your eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" Your eyes shot wide open as you heard the familiar voice.

"Don't disturb me, Subaru. You are the reason why I'm here almost falling asleep" You said and hid your face between your arms.

"Move. You are in my place" He said but you didn't even flinched.

"What if I don't want to?" You said opening one eye to see him glaring down at you.

"You'll regret it later" He said and you shrugged. "Do whatever you want, I don't care" You said closing your eyes again. 

"Don't start a war with me" You smirked and open your eyes.

"Subaru Sakamaki, I declare war on you" You said standing up and moving seats. You didn't know what you just put yourself through but you like danger so we would watch what will happen with the tsundere vampire.

_______________
Hey Jackie here! So this smut was first started by Angel but I decided to finish it. So here's part 1, stay tuned for part 2 when the juicy part is... If you know what I mean

Vote

Comment

Follow

Request

See you in the next part~