Sorry Isn't Enough (Azusa X Reader)

Dedicated to alterchihiro

Unedited 4/16/2017

You were going to see Azusa, to spend some quality time together. You guys had kind of gotten together after staying with the Mukamis for a while. You almost knocked on his door when you heard a voice, specifically Yui's voice. 

"A-Azusa-kun~" 

You we're unsure if she was in pain or pleasure but she obviously was enjoying it. He softly shushed her and probably covered her mouth since it got quiet. You didn't know what to feel, betrayal, anger, sadness, all of the above, most likely. 

Needing to see the situation for yourself you opened the door and immediately wished you didn't. Yui was mounted on top of Azusa her skirt hiked up at her hips. Azusa's pants were undone but still on and kissing on her breast. Azusa turned to you with an expression of guilt and shock. Yui looked indifferent about the entire ordeal but feigned innocence. "(Y/N)..." Before an explanation could be heard you slammed the door shut and ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 days since the incident and you've been avoiding Azusa avidly. You spent more time with Yuma, if that made any sense, and helped out in his tomato garden. "Those ones over there are ripe enough." He pointed to the ones on the far end of the crops. You walked over to them, basket in hand, and started pulling them off. "So, why so interested in my tomatoes all of a sudden?" He asked and you jumped in surprise.

"I just thought it'd be nice to help out a little." You said, your voice unsure. He walked over to you and stood behind you as you plucked the fruit.

"And here I was starting to think you might like me." He teased with a smirk on his face.

"In your dreams." You smiled at him jokingly.

He suddenly pulled you up and pressed your body against his. "My dream just might come true." A blush quickly formed on your face and you tried to push him away. 

"This isn't funny Yuma."

"Who said I was joking?" He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to your lips despite your protest. You continuously fought against his hold but he wouldn't budge. He trailed kisses down your jaw to your neck. Being so close to your neck he couldn't resist sinking his teeth into you. You whimpered as his fangs sucked into your flesh.

He continued to suck your blood until his weight was suddenly lifted off of you and your legs gave way. You looked up and saw Azusa with a angered face that you've never seen before. "Don't you ever put your hands on her again!" He yelled before roughly pulling you up and away from Yuma.

"A-Azusa! Let me go!" You pulled against his hold but his grip only tightened on your wrist. He pulled you all the way to his room and practically threw you inside before shutting and locking the door. "Azusa let me out of here."

He ignored your demand. "You've been avoiding me." He stated more as a fact than a question. 

"No I haven't." You lied between your teeth.

"I haven't seen you in 4 days and we live in the same manor, we're bound to run into each other once, even by accident." He inched closer towards you as he spoke. 

Your emotions soon blew out of control and all in his face as well. "Why the hell do you even care?! You had no problem going to Yui when you need some kind of satisfaction!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry isn't enough."

You were about to walk pass him and unlock the door so you could leave when he quickly closed the gap between you. He roughly kissed you, almost making your body turn to jelly and bend to his will, almost. A loud smack echoed around the room and tears ran down your face. His head had been forced to the side from the force of the slap, he held it there for a while before a small smile appeared on his face.