chapter sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Another back hand another mouthful of blood. I spit it out onto the concrete floor. Before I could gag on it. Much to the disgust of the man in front of me. "You assholes are nothing but cowards." I spat out as he punched my already beaten and bloody body. He laughed as he grabbed a handful of my hair. Jerking my head back to were it became unbearably uncomfortable. He sneered in my face getting so close I could smell his breath laden with the smell of cigarette smoke. Making my stomach turn a bit. I felt the smack then my chair tip. I screamed in pain when the man didn't let me go. He let my hang by my hair. "Your mouth is going to get you into more trouble." I laughed when he finally let me go letting me hit the ground. My body vibrated with pain as the men stepped away from me. Whispering back and forth about their plans. I laid there just trying to keep my eyes open. Focusing on all the voices that were rebounding off the walls. My hands were beginning to go numb as were my legs the ropes rubbing them both raw. I found I didn't care I had kept telling myself the guys would come and as the minutes ticked by my faith was wearing a bit. My breathing was slowing and my vison was beginning to go dark. I felt a kick to my side and I screamed in pain. My eyes shot open and I looked up into the guys face. His smirk growing into a smile "Come now darling we need you up." I kicked out wanting with every fiber in my being to conflict damage on the man. He laughed as he stepped away from me. "They'll kill you, you sick bastard and I hope I'm conscious enough to see it."

Happy P.O.V

I stood over the bodies outside looking down on the men that had caused so much shit over the past few months. Quietly I made my way through the front door my gun drawn with Kozik and Juice. Jax and the others were going through the back. A small sense of pride settled in me when I caught sight of two men, one whose jaw was entirely bruised and the other his eye swollen shut. I knew full well that Bristol had done it. She was like a thorn in my side with her attitude, but that attitude I was sure was keeping her alive. I took the shot as I got closer to the men and sneered down at their dead bodies. As we gathered outside the door we could hear a scream and laughter. My fingers tightened on my gun I couldn't wait to get into the room. "Fuck you asshole!" I could hear flesh hitting flesh and another yelp of pain. I watched as jax kicked in the door. As we entered the room we gave no one time. We began shooting taking as many as we could before they ran. Once the gun smoke cleared and the shouts of my brothers saying they were good. My eyes fell on Bristol who was in a bloody heap on the floor. She was trying weakly to get up but her arms gave out from under her. I holstered my gun and was at her side gently picking her up from the floor. She went to swing at me and I caught her hand easily. The force of her usual wasn't there making panic settle. "Fuck Bristol your hurt enough." I watched as her eyes widened and realization entered them. "Happy thank god I knew you guys would get here." Before I could answer her she went completely limp in my arms. Making everything in me still. I shook her gently trying to wake her up. "Bristol come on babe I need you to open those eyes." My panic grew as nothing happened I stood not realizing that all my brothers were standing behind me each pale and moving out of my way. "Called Tara she's going to meet us at the club house." Tigs reached out and took Bristol and handed her back to me when I sat down. Everyone had the same idea if we weren't quick enough Bristol would die. Just the thought of that had my insides shaking. I wasn't ready to lose her and that scared me more than any bullet that had come my way.