Chapter 3

The small, white rabit continued to slowly move towards the two males, his ears twitching ever so slighly. Ohm was scared. No. He was terrified. He was never this close to a human, even in his rabit form.

The two men were watching him with a curious look in their eyes, before the one in the purple t-shirt gave him a friendly smile.

"Hi there, little guy! What are you doing here?" His voice was filled with happines after seeing the cute little animal.

The other man rolled his eyes, looking over at his friend.

"Jeez, I don't know Bryce. What could a rabit be possibly doing in a forest?" His voice was dripping with sarcasm, making his friend look at him with a soft glare.

"That is an amazing way to ruin the atmosphere, Luke. Im glad you shared it with us."

Luke looked away, mumling a small "whatever" in the process.

Ohm took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. Which a slow movement, the small rabit got closer to the purple t-shirt wearing man.

The man gave him another friendly smile, with a careful movement, he let himself pet the rabit. Ohm did flinch slighly, but calmed down when he felt how careful the human was being.

Ohm, actually enjoying himself, noticed the bearded man was looking at him as well. Which that, he quickly send the water spirit another message.

"Del, go now!"

Being attached to him, not only mentally but psychically, Ohm felt Delirious nod.

Delirious slowly came out of the deep water, carefully getting onto the surface.

With a slighly terrified look Delirious looked at the two humans, calmimg down a little when he noticed their backs were turned to him.

He looked into the rabits eyes, giving him a small smile.

"See you at the castle, Ohmie."

After the little message, Delirious started running deeper into the woods but he didn't noticed the small stick.

When his foot collided with the small peace of wood loud noise spread around, reaching the humans ears.

The noise made the humans and the rabit look into Delirious's direction.

Delirious, of course, after the loud noise ran even faster, praying that the humans didn't see him but as much as he tried, they still seen a blurr of blue.

The humans got up, going to the direction of the noise and the blue blurr, Ohm watching them terrified and nervous at the same time.

"What was that?!" Bryce looked at his friend with confused and a little scared expresion.

"I don't know but lets follow it." Luke said, determined to find whatever that was...

Sorry for the long wait! I still hope you enjoyed this chapter, as short as it may be. Sorry for that.