Chapter 2

"Shit."

That was the only thing the two spirits could think of when they heard the misterios voices.

Both of them quickly got up, Ohm turning into a small white rabit and Delirious jumping into the water, using his magic he created a barrier around himself, not only to let him breath but for not getting himself soaked, too.

The white rabit quickly ran away, hiding behind a tree.

They wated for few minutes before two men came to their little place. Ohm, quiet curious, got little bit closer so he could observe them better.

The first one was tall, really tall. He was also really pale. He had sort of like, brownish-blondish hair, honestly Ohm couldn't tell. It was a weird colour, but special in some way too. He had dark blue eyes that made Ohm trust him, for some reason. Weird. Judging by his clothes, he seems to really like purple. Only his pants were black, everything else was just purple. Purple t-shirt, purple shoes, some weird golden necklace that had some weird purple drawing on it...

Ohm, after observing the man, turned his attention to the other one.

The other one was little shorter than the first one, but still taller than Ohm and Delirious. He wasn't pale, but he wasn't really tan eather. His hair were dark brown, he also had a beard. His eyes were beau-... They were just normal shade of brown. He wore white t-shirt and this sorta, brownish pants. If Ohm must be honest, this man was really handsome.

Meanwhile, Delirious had his eyes on the other male. There was just something about him, but Delirious couldn't tell what... he just has this weird feeling...

Anyway, the two males seemed to be fighting and judging by their conversation, they got lost.

As much as the spirits wanted to help, they simply couldn't out of fear. What if they wanted to capture them? Or worse, kill them?

"Luke we are close, I can feel it!"

Ohm and Delirious looked at them confused, just a second ago they were fighting, what the hell happened?

The other man, 'Luke', put his backpack on the ground and sit down on the grass, guess he was tired.

"How can you be so sure, Bryce?" 'Luke' looked at 'Bryce' with a skeptical look but 'Bryce' seemed to ignore him, with a curious look he started to observe the place they were in.

This place was like a wonderland. Trees were beautiful shades of colours, especially the leafs, there was also bunch of different types of flowers everywhere and the pond that was there was the most beautiful shade of blue. This whole place seemed to be like a heaven on earth but... no castle.

With a sigh Bryce sat down, next to Luke.

"So, are we in the right place?"

Bryce shooked his head and looked around.

"No, we are supposed to find a castle. But we are close."

Luke looked at the younger male.

"Why do you think so?"

Bryce looked at Luke with a smile. When their eyes met Luke could see the excitment and determination in Bryce's eyes.

"Well, we're looking for a spirit of water and the spirit of nature, aren't we?" Bryce stopped and waited for some response from Luke, which he got. Luke nodded, curious where is this going.

"This place seems to be the most beautiful in the forest, so it would make sense if the spirits were here or at least close. They must've use their powers to create this place."

Luke nodded again, looking around like Bryce did.

"Yeah, that would make sense."

So that's why they are here. For them.

Ohm quietly backed away, not wanting to be seen, he looked at the direction of Delirious and used his powers to send him a massage telepathically.

"Del, we need to go before they find us."

Ohm is sure Delirious had to roll his eyes, he just knows it.

"And how the fuck do we do that, Ohm?!"

Ohm looked around, thinking. Delirious has a point, if he moves just a little bit the men will see him.

Suddently Ohm's eyes lit up, he got it!

"Del, just wait and don't move. I will distract them and you will run, we will meet up at the castle. Okay?"

Delirious took a minute before he answer, even thought he couldn't see him, Ohm knows Delirious is worried about this plan but it's the only logical way.

"Okay, just... be careful, alright?"

Ohm had to smile, it's nice knowing someone cares about you.

"I promise."

Ohm got out from his hidding spot, going closer to the two males. Let's just hope this will work...