E L E V E N

"What are you hiding you two?" Alessia manages to sneak up on the shapeshifter quite suddenly, her mischievous eyes trying to get a look at what he has in his hand but he is quick to push it behind his back

Renesmee from beside him has a smirk as well, her soft brown eyes looking away from her aunt. Her pink lips were attempting to hold in the mischief that threatened to ooze out, Alessia became slightly distracted by the thought as she remembered how much she too did this back in her human years. Her eyebrow raises as she comes back to the task and notices how Jacob holds something behind his back.

They were all out on the Swan front yard, having just arrived she'd gone to talk with Bella and Edward when suddenly she'd noticed how Jacob and Renesmee were completely silent and huddled in a corner. They were like schoolgirls giggling and attempting to be as inconspicuous as possible but Alessia hadn't wasted a moment to notice them.

Jacob refused to give anything up as she stares them both down, he tucked whatever it was into his back pocket and then gave her a mischievous smile so similar to Renesmee's she'd finally understood where the young girl had gotten the habit.

"Not yet, it's not present time yet," Jacob refused and instead place his arm over her shoulders and Renesmee's. "Right now it's time to eat."

Alessia eyes him, her lips pressing together but deciding it was best she just go along with it all.

"You know I could always find out," she reminded him, pressing further into his side. She enjoyed their closeness, the skin to skin contact was like heaven to her. There'd been too much waiting between them.

Jacob laughed lightly and went to answer but the little girl answered for him, she skipped out from under his arms and stopped them in their tracks. Her thin arms pressed behind her back and she grinned, "You can but you won't."

"And why is that Ness," Alessia laughed with curiosity.

"Because you love Jacob too much, you'd never ruin his surprise." She happily responded, her cheeks blushing as she looked between them.

Jacobs smile seemed to grow wider, and his arm swept out immediately to wrap around Alessia's waist. Once she was pressed to his side he kissed her temple, leaning down to say into her ear, "kids not lying."

Alessia playfully rolled her eyes and pushed his arm away, "fine! I'm gonna go help inside while you 2 continue to plot."

Jacob raises his eyebrows at Nessie who responded in much the same way before they both burst into laughter. Alessia also seemed to laugh softly as she walked up towards the Swan Residence where her brother was standing at the entrance.

"What are they doing?" Edward looked at his sister inquisitively.

"Hiding my present, as if you didn't know already." She respondes somewhat dryly, stomping into the house where the warm smell of food greets her.