O N E

"You're going to miss your flight doll

"You're going to miss your flight doll."

Alessia hummed in response, barely caring for his words as instead she sat up. She pulled the white sheet with her, light hair falling around her naked shoulders and chest in a dramatic way that only accentuated her features. She grinned, running her finger through her hair and looking out the large windows which brightly displayed the ocean and storm brewing. In this place she felt serene, a small haven for the torment she had endured in the last few months all because of one person, a person she tried so desperately to forget.

Her attention was brought back to the matter at hand, softly speaking as if she was afraid this dream would shatter with merely the sound of her voice. "So I miss the wedding, they'll have a thousand more afterwards."

Right as she finished uttering the last word her phone rang, loud chimes she had forgotten to shut off the night prior, a low grunt from her indicated she knew exactly who was on the other line. A scowl made it way to her face, huffs of annoyance leaving her lips as she continued to stare the thing down like it would break apart right then and there. Sadly, it only continued to ring each time louder.

Alessia was handed the phone after the ring was becoming quite annoying, the name displayed forcing a snarl to leave her mouths as she knew it was either answer the phone or continue to hear the nuisance interrupt her day.

"You're going to miss your flight if you don't leave in 5 minutes."

"Alice, I swear to god. He's going to marry her another 500 times, so what if I miss one." Alessia groans in annoyances, standing from the bed fully nude and giving her companion a small smirk.

"You won't want to miss the first one. I know you Alessia."

"Dammit Alice," Alessia groaned in annoyance. Her sister was right, she wouldn't want to miss Edwards first wedding, she was giving him away after all. This was her brother and like he had done for her all those years ago, she would do for him.

"He won't be here you know... Bella said he's been missing since you left. The pack haven't been able to reach him clearly. You'll be safe here."

She chose to turn her face towards the large windows showcasing the darkening ocean, biting her lip. There was no questioning who Alice meant, she would always recognize the mention of Jacob Black by the small stab to her heart followed by the furious emotions that consumed her senses. It was always the same with him, speaking or thinking of the wolf did this to her which is why she'd ignored it all for this long. "Fine."

"Yay! See you hear tomorrow at 5, I've picked out your dress and everything. Also, you can bring Kane, I've got a tux waiting."

The phone call ended abruptly then, leaving Alessia to flicker her eyes back towards said brunette boy was was now leaning against the headboard. He had managed to place his boxer back on although his torso was bare, one arm behind his head as he watched her with a smirk. Despite both of them having the exact same hearing range she spoke. "Not sure if I'm up to bringing him just yet. Gonna have to think about that one."

Kane rolled his eyes, grasping his shorts from the floor and rolling them up as he stood. The tall male made his way towards the shorter girl, pulling her bare waist his way until their stomachs practically touched. His other hand wafting its way through her hair until it settled between the tendrils and her ear. His accented voice spoke up, "not sure if I'm up for it either. Being the arm candy for you is a tough decision, especially for the shit way you treat me doll."

She fought the smirk that wanted to appear instead walking over towards her drawer of clothes and pulling out random pieces. "Yeah sure Kane, we gotta leave soon. Let's go."

"I thought you weren't sure."

"I thought you liked being told what to do?"