T W O

"You know Bella, as your best friend I feel obligated to say I've got a car full of gas waiting for you downstairs in case of a getaway

"You know Bella, as your best friend I feel obligated to say I've got a car full of gas waiting for you downstairs in case of a getaway." Alessia stepped into the makeup room. Her fingers dancing across the walls to the room, scaring the human girl.

Bella jumped slightly, head turning in the direction of the door until she realized who it was. "Alessia!"

Then she was out of the metal cushioned chair and leaping into the strawberry blondes arms. Her hands wrapped around her marble skin, Alessia reciprocating the action with as little strength as possible as she hugged Bella to her body. She inhaled her warm scent, pulling away and placing her palms against the top of her shoulders.

"Missed you too Bella." She smiled fondly, her eyes looked over the girls face. She was going to yell at Alice if she had placed too much makeup on Bella's face but her voice fell short as she noticed the soft colors. Bella looked stunning, but still herself. Alessia pushed her hair back. "Wow Bells, you clean up good. Edward won't know what hit him."

Bella's embarrassed smile and pink cheeks accentuated even further her beauty. She pulled away, feeling complete as all the people both her and Edward loved were finally present. "When did you get back? I didn't see you when I got here."

"Oh about 5 minutes ago, talked to Esme a little and then was ushered up here to do your hair." She explained, pushing Bella back to her seat. "Speaking of, I've got to get to work, Alice will kill me if your hair isn't spectacular. Kane's helping Emmett and Jasper hang the lights on the trees outside before we need to get ready."

"How was Scotland? Edward said you found yourself a boyfriend, is it Kane?" Bella pondered aloud, tapping her hands against the arm rests. Through the mirror she could see Alessia's face, noticing the soft smile that came over her face when she mentioned the man. Alessia looked back to her old ways, possibly even happier then before.

Alessia scoffed, knowing Kane could fully well hear. "Edwards lost his mind. I don't date remember? Kane's... well he's more like my best friend away from here. He likes to move around a lot and over a century we've caught up with one another a few times. If anything the boys here to party with the others, they're like reunited siblings together."

Just as she spoke loud laughs were heard from the outside followed by Alice's shouts of annoyance, and she wondered what they had done now.

Her fingers continued to fasten around Bella's hair, making sure to make the braids tight and firm.

"You seem happy." Bella softly pointed out, meeting her friends eyes in the mirror.

Alessia thought for a moment, remembering the last few months before nodding. "I am, I'm happy that I didn't lose it completely. I haven't killed anyone even though the population of animals may have slightly decreased in Scotland but it's still better then anything else. I did a lot of me time, and a lot of Kane. I think I'm content, I can do this by myself."