Chapter 1: An Ordinary Day (and last day) at Earth 1

JANUARY 1, 2124
12:45 a.m.

It is already new year, and everyone is having a good time

It is already new year, and everyone is having a good time. Ordinary things like launching fireworks, blowing horns, eating food and having fun. Cris's great grandfather in his 20's, Max, is an astronaut/ NASA researcher. He predicts that tomorrow will be the end of the world, and word went throughout the whole family. Nobody believed him, even his neighbours at the UP T0W3R .

He knew that it would end sooner or later, but he and his research team had a plan.

They teamed up with NASA so that they can save everybody. They decided to build  3 ships sufficient for transporting 8,000,000,000 passengers. All the people around the world has forced to watch a live news report from NASA."It was called the JUSTIFIER, a 1000 mile long ship that can pilot on its own", said Eva, A NASA engineer.

"It was called the JUSTIFIER, a 1000 mile long ship that can pilot on its own", said Eva, A NASA engineer

JUSTIFIER-01
ONE OF THE LARGEST OF THE
3 JUSTIFIERS

"Its course was set on EVA-HD2034, an Earth like planet that can support life", Max said The ship was also designed to carry livestock and water, as the estimated trip is supposed to be 70 years long.  They could sustain human life for at least 20 years , and the remaining 50 years will be a cold experience because the humans on board will be forced to sleep in a cryogenic pod to preserve the human bodys form and age,said an AI. Steve, the former President,  soon declared that the world is soon to end. "I declare that people below 35 will soon join the journey on the ship towards new horizon,  new earth! "Steve said.

It was right. They soon found a big celestial body orbiting near the earth.
"NEMESIS-#6785, the largest dwarf planet in the solar system."said Max, who seemed really stressed out. "Don't worry,  our future will lie ahead of us,  towards new Earth,  Eva." Eva replied.  "Is the ship ready?said Dennis, a rocket scientist. "Yes,the ship is ready, sir." Said Eva. "Well,we are good to go, Max,  Eva,  Dennis, make a live stream telling the people to evacuate at all continents and use their warp pads to teleport to the main warp pad,  Now. " said a rather stressed Dennis. "If we can make through all of this as friends, they all can. "

JAN 1, 2124
12.45 p.m.

"Gather everyone through the 3 JUSTIFIER's ports and gather them through the age filter,now!! " said Max as he talked with Eva "All right a gather here everyone . Everyone below ages 35-40 must pass to the main JUSTIFIER, everyone between ages 35-60 must pass through the secondary JUSTIFIER.  Everyone ages 60-120 must pass through the third JUSTIFIER. Everyone above 120 must not pass at all."said president dennis.
Everyone passed through the gates of the JUSTIFIER. It was just sufficient enough to hold all the 8 billion passengers out of the 12 billion people on Earth.

Just as they are about to go onto their cryogenic pods, there are about an estimated 1 hour before the dwarf planet collides with their planet. A strange man with a mask left behind an artifact in a cave, while returning through his End-Of-The-World Bunker,  while watching the three ships go. "I will see if they even survive on the apocalypse." the strange man murmured.

The Ships are approaching lightspeed while they zoomed through the solar system, only catching only a glimpse of their planer being destroyed by the dwarf planet.

As they all flew past the destroyed Earth, they all feel the sense of accomplishment inside as they all went to deep sleep in their pods

*
*
*

*They all feel like they all accomplished something ,something that was remarkable for mankind, and feel sympathy for those who are left behind, even for the mysterious man*
*
*
*
_______________________________________