Laurenrowe95's interview:)

Interview one!!!

1.   HOW do you come with names for characters?

Usually I think about the character and relate them to someone I vaguely know, but my current story 'I'm Glad I Have You' is different because they are people I know, so except the main characters I've used the first letter of the person's name and to pick.

2.   favorite color?

Typical really but pink.

3. WHAT sets you apart from other writers?

With 'I'm Glad I Have You' I have put me into it, so it is a real person's thoughts and feelings looking back. In all of my works I simply really enjoy what I write and only ever write what I have the inspiration for, none of my writing is ever forced.

4. ONE thing that annoys you about Wattpad or authors?

This may be unpopular but casts for stories. Since when has a book had a cast? The idea of a book is to leave it to the imagination.

5. WHAT made you want to start writting stories on Wattpad?

I have written for a long time and am completely inspired by Anne Frank, when I found Wattpad at the beginning of January I knew it was time to start actually letting the world see rather than keeping it to myself.

6. FAVORITE food?

I'm partial to a bit of chocolate to regulate my mood.

7. FAVORITE author on wattpad? published author?

Does Anne Frank count? Anne Frank should count. And I can't say I have a favourite on Wattpad, maybe I haven't been on here long enough to pick one up.

8.ONE reason why people should read your stories?

'I'm Glad I Have You' is based on my own experiences and therefore is written truthfully.

9. FAVORITE type of stories to write?

Usually romances.

10. ONE thing most dont know about you?

I'm actually really shy and awkward in person, I'm just open behind a screen.

11. FAVORITE SEASON?

Spring, it's just so pretty.

12. WHAT do you plan on writting in the future?

I've recently had some brilliant inspiration for a teen romance so that will be uploaded after 'I'm Glad I Have You' so keep looking. Also as always I will be updating my poetry.

THANKS FOR READING

GO CHECK OUT laurenrowe95’s book: link below!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/862320-i%27m-glad-i-have-you

(if you want a interview leave a comment down below and i will send you 12 questions!)

thanks!