Wacky week CHAPTER FIVE

Skylar's POV
       My alarm wakes me up extra early because Mrs Dia was really angry last week about our placing at the competition and she said we better get to the studio on time so that's what I'm doing 😄😄.

       I dress up and go downstairs and Mom had made me waffles.
After eating I go into the car and we're off.
                         ***
      We walk into the studio and we see Mrs Dianna.

   "I guess you're the one that really listened to my speech on Saturday 'cos you're the 30 minutes early, go stretch."She says.

       I walk in drop my bag and stretch while using my phone then Nadia walks in.

Group Chat
Natalie:Madz and I are almost at the studio .Who's there right now ?
Nadia: Skylar and I are here, see you guys soon.
Maisey: Bye!!!
                        ***
"Girls time for pyramid!" Mrs Dia screams.
       We all march in briskly knowing she is already mad at us.
       "Last week was atrocious we came second ugh and what do I say about second!"Mrs Dia questions.
"Second is the first to lose"Natalie says cheekily.

"Spot on!, this week I am going to work your buts off and you must win at the competition."
       "Now to pyramid!" Mrs Dia finishes.

Pyramid:
Madeline
Nadia      Kylie
Tiffany  Maisey Skylar Natalie  

(A/N: D:Dianna)
D:First we have Natalie,  you pull my eyes in a negative way in the group.
D:Next we have Skylar, it's keeping up with everyone else. Don't get me wrong the technique is there and the facial expressions just the musicality and that's very key.
D:Next we have Maisey, in practice you great but on stage you froze and let Kylie steal the show.
D:Last on the bottom is Tiffany, in the group you just blended in and for a dancer with great legs and feet, blending in is unacceptable here and I will not let that happen, do you understand me?

Tiffany nods,staring at our headshots on the mirror.

D:Moving up, Kylie you stole the show in the trio,  you're almost done making up for the 5 days you spent on holiday.

Mrs Dia laughs as she says this while Aunt Kendall, Kylie's mum rolls her eyes at Mrs Dia .

D:Next we have Nadia , you came 2nd overall in the junior solo.You're second on the pyramid.I want more from you .That's what the judjes want MORE .
D: And on TOP of the pyramid , our first overall junior soloist Madeline, the piece was excellent even better than when your mum did it, if you ask me .

We all clap for Madeline while Madz smiles widely while her mother shakes her head.

D:Okay to this week, we are going to Dream Dance competition in Chicago.The group dance is a high jazz number called Bring it on because you better do just that.

D:We have 3 solos . The first one is going to Skylar.

Yay I got a solo. I am so so happy.

I look over and Mum is smiling.
D:It's a contemporary solo called Ties that bind .The next solo is to Maisey and it's an acro, jazz number called We Hit It Harder.

Maisey smiles and I hug here.

D:The last one is going to Natalie which is a jazz solo you have been learning for the past 5 weeks called Rock It.

Natalie jumps up shouting "Yay !"

D:Okay , that's i...
Ms Dia says before Kendall pipes up.
       "Dianna, Why won't you give her a solo, you said it yourself that she "stole the show in the trio".

D:Yeah,infront of a seven and an eight year old. Kylie is nine she ought to shine but she isn't shining as much as she ought to because of her missing 5 days out of booty camp, now she's just ehh.
        Kendall now furious shouts "How dare you..."
       I of course didn't hear the rest as Mum and Aunt Chloe, Nadia's mum usher us out the room .

Dianna's POV
"It was just a five day holiday, we all need a holiday from your ugly face."Kendall yells .

"Please send in the girls the more time we waste, the worse on stage."I ask.

I roll my eyes as the girls walk in.

"Listen if your mothers complain one more time they are out with you 'cos I've had it !"I lament.

In the Viewing Room
"What just happened !?" Nia says shocked.
"I don't know " sighs Chloe.
The room was filled with tension.

"I'm tired , I'm seriously tired."Kendall says laying her head down on her best friend Maddie .

"Dianna is always picking on Kylie just for that meaningless five days we missed out to go on vacation , family will always come before dance." She says while Maddie plays with her hair.
       "Now she's picking on Kylie again, I'm sick of it !"Kendall concludes watching Dianna shout at almost in tears , Kylie.

In Studio A
       "KYLIE , It's one two three four then five six not a seven and eight , get THAT!" Dianna yells.

       "Then the mother says she deserves a solo and she can't even count to eight"she says to her assistant Grace who laughs.

       "Kylie, stop with the tears, get this choreography down and maybe you'll get a solo next week like your mothers request"Dianna says.
       Kylie as of now was fustrated of doing the dance over and over had tears rolling down her eyes.
       Dianna saw that she was a bit flustered over the drama earlier in the morning having to involve her .
       "Come her Kylie , I don't like seeing kids cry , it's alright you can do it" Dianna says giving her a hug.

       "Alright from the top , then we call it a day" Dianna says.

Hope you're liking the story so far.Comment more ideas for the story to become more interesting.

Word Count:981 words

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
jadelovesgymnastics💕💕