“I've got some stuff to do before we go to your therapy. So I'll be in my room if you need me.” Naruto waited for Sasuke to nod before heading up the stairs.

      Naruto was lying sprawled on his bed, phone in his hand, when there was a knock on the door. “Come in.” He shouted.

      The door opened and Sasuke casually walked in hands in his pocket. He stopped and stood next to Naruto’s bed, looking down at him.

      Naruto raised an eyebrow without looking at him. “Can I help you?”

     Without any type of warning, Sasuke pushed Naruto’s legs off the bed and climbed on, leaning against the wall.

    “Bastard. You could've said something.” He glared as he sat up. The raven gave him a pointed look and Naruto rolled his eyes. “You knew exactly what I meant.” The two sat in an awkward silence, causing the blond to fidget nervously. “So uh,” he coughed lightly, clearing his throat. “Why did you come in here?”

     ‘Bored.’

     Naruto glared at the raven. “Why couldn't you be bored in your own room?”

     ‘Because it's boring in there. Don't ask stupid questions.’

      Naruto huffed. “I was doing something important.”

     Sasuke gave him a smirk. ‘What, stalking an ex?’

     The blonde’s face turned a bright red and he glared at the raven. “No! For your information-!” He stopped mid-sentence and shook his head. “Actually, it's none of your business.”

     Sasuke watched him carefully before shrugging. He closed his eyes and relaxed further into the bed.

     Naruto watched him carefully. “What's the real reason you're here?”

     Sasuke kept his eyes closed before letting out a breath. He looked over at the blonde. ‘I just wanted to make sure everything between us is cool.’

     Naruto raised a questioning eyebrow. “I guess.” He turned to look forward before turning back to face Sasuke, a big grin on his face. “Aw, Sasuke does care for me! See? You do love me!” He gave the raven a playful nudge. Sasuke gave him a scowl in return and Naruto began to laugh.

     Sasuke felt the corner of his mouth twitching the longer he heard Naruto laugh.

    “What's this?!” Naruto stopped his laughter abruptly and stared at Sasuke, eyes wide.

    Sasuke blinked once in confusion before looking down at himself to see if there was anything out of place.

    Naruto quickly grasped Sasuke’s arm, causing him to look into cerulean eyes. “Sasuke, I think,” he paused before smiling again. “I think you were smiling! Or trying too.” He began to laugh again and Sasuke let out an annoyed breath.

    ‘You're a moron.’

     “Whatever you say, bastard!”

    The two of them walked into the building that held group therapy and walked the same corridors.

    When they reached the room, the only two people there were Karin and Ino. Karin instantly stood up straight, patting her hair down and smiled brightly at Sasuke. “Hey Sasuke! How are you?”

    Sasuke ignored her, taking the seat next to Ino and immediately gestured to Naruto to sit down.

     With a roll of his eyes, Naruto began to walk towards the chair until Kiba came running inside, crashing into Naruto.

    “Oh shit! Sorry Naruto. Suigetsu tried bringing a cat in here. I had to get away from him.” He stood up and rubbed his head sheepishly. He held out his hand to Naruto who was sitting on the floor glaring at him. “You good?”

    “I guess.” Naruto grumbled as he grabbed Kiba’s hand and stood up.

    A laugh interrupted their conversation and everyone looked at Suigetsu who walked into the room. “Man, Kiba you should've seen your face!” He continued walking and sat in the empty seat next to Sasuke.

    Sasuke gave him a glare and nudged him with his elbow.

    Suigetsu stopped his laughing to look at him, an eyebrow raised in questioning. “What?”

     Sasuke’s glare narrowed until he faced Naruto who was watching him with an amused smirk. ‘Get this idiot out of this chair and sit down.’

     Naruto shook his head and snickered.

     “What'd he say?” Kiba asked, leaning towards Naruto.

    “He said he's excited that Suigetsu finally sat next to him. He's wanted to be friends with him since forever.” Naruto snickered.

    Sasuke scowled at the blonde before an arm wrapped around his shoulder.

    Suigetsu gave him a toothy grin. “Aw Sasuke, of course I'll be your friend! All you had to was ask!”

    Sasuke rolled his eyes before throwing Suigetsu’s arm off of him.

     Kiba and Naruto sat down, leaving one seat open for Kakashi. The group began to talk together, waiting for the silver haired man.

      “He’s late.” Naruto muttered after some time.

     “Yeah, he's normally late.” Ino commented.

     “Worry not, I am here now!” Kakashi appeared in the doorway, his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed in a wide grin. “I was just helping our art instructor getting his supplies out of his car.”

    “Art instructor?” Naruto questioned the room.

    “Every Wednesday we do art therapy together.” Karin answered.

    “Oh.” Naruto blinked once before smiling. “Cool!”

    “Kakashi, I thought when you said you'd help me take out my supplies from the car, you'd help bring them inside too.” A voice said from the hallway.

    “That voice sounds familiar.” Naruto mumbled to himself, his eyebrows scrunched in thought.

    “What'd you say?” Kiba quickly turned to face him.

    “Nothing!” Naruro replied. He looked up and towards the doorway as a pale man with short, dark hair walked into the room. His eyes went wide as he made contact with dark eyes.

    Kakashi put a hand on the man’s shoulder and looked towards the room.“Naruto, this is our art instructor-”

    “Sai.” Naruto finished the sentence for him. “Long time no see.”

    The man, Sai, gave Naruto a small grin. “Indeed.”

     The group stared at Naruto as the blonde continued to stare at Sai.

    “Okay, what is going on?” Ino asked as the room became quiet.

    “Why don't you tell your friends, dickless?” Sai’s smile grew as he cocked his head to the side.

    Naruto growled at the nickname before he turned to face Ino. “Sai’s my ex boyfriend.”