the boy|jealousy and love

Start from the beginning

❝Sawyer please don't tease me❞ I whimpered embarrassingly, causing him to chuckle breathily as his lips neared my skin once again. The thin material of the bra was pulled down and his tongue swirled around the bud of my nipple. The whine that left my mouth seemed to echo throughout the room, which was soon replaced with another whimper as his teeth grazed her sensitive nub.  His hand circled around my waist, unclip the bra quickly and throwing it across the room just as fast. The heat radiating from his body returned, pressing flush against my trembling from.

❝I have to take my time and memorize every part of you Jules❞ he huskily muttered,  pressing his front to mine once again.Sawyer's hand released his grip on my throat and joined the other hand that danced  tortuously slow up down the length of my stomach.  The feeling of his erection rubbing between my thighs all but had me dripping. My stomach clenched and convulsed at the intense intimacy, causing my body to lug forward, only for me to fall into the comfort of the bed. I let out a soft laugh ❝asshole❞, realizing Sawyer had pushed me.

Pressing my palms flat against the bed, propping myself up, I steadied my breathing and glanced up at him. ❝You love me though❞ He smirked wickedly, but as soon as it was there it left and his lustful gaze appeared, locked in on the view of my lacy panty. ❝Do you? Remember?❞

❝Do I remember what?❞ I squeaked, my gaze dropping to his crotch as he fiddled with his flannel shirt. I wanted him so badly, I could literally smell my arousal, I could feel the juices leaking slowly from my lips, soaking my lacy underwear. My thighs tremble slightly at the thought of him ploughing into me relentlessly and his face between my-

❝Stop that.❞ His husky voice call out, snapping me out of my reverie. ❝What?❞ I whisper, looking up at him, completely unaware of what he was talking about. ❝Biting your lip.❞ He groans out, the sound so heavenly I pulled my legs in closer to me.

❝Sorry.❞ I breathed out, ❝Do you remember the summer our parents went on vacation?❞ Of course I remembered, I can never get over the look in Sawyer's eyes. He had caressed every part of my body with his eyes, his lips and eventually his hands. Smiling shyly to myself, I look up at the grooves in his abdomen. The feeling of Sawyer's finger tips lightly gliding across my skin made my head snap down in his direction.

❝What was so good about it?❞ He asked, almost as if he could read my thoughts. His sculptured body now hovering my smaller one as his fingers treaded dangerous slow up the thickness of my thighs.

❝You❞ I choked out an answer, blinking rapidly and chewing on my cheek. His lips quirked upwards, ❝between my legs❞, I breathed out slowly, reaching upward and started unbuttoning his shirt with each word. ❝Especially when you made me a whimpering mess.❞ I blushed as his shirt finally came undone, gliding my hands across his broad shoulder slowly and pushed the light material off of him, exposing his olive kissed skin. My index finger traced along the outline of his muscles, coursing the rigidness of each tendon.

I don't know what's gotten into me, maybe I wanted to make Aiden jealous, maybe, just maybe..

Or maybe it was just for me.

My eyes flicked upwards as I trailed my hand down his rigged muscles to his v-line ,only to find him already starring at me, hungrily. A smirk etched its way onto his lips and I continued down his dangerous path. Slipping my hand over the soft material of his pants I softly hummed caressing his erect member. A throaty groan erupted through his mouth as he nuzzled his face in my neck nipping the skin lightly. My legs wrapped themselves around his waist tightly, drawing him in closer.

❝Do you know what my favorite part was?❞

His soft fingertips grazed along my burning flesh, teasingly dancing across it as an angelic smile plastered onto his face perfectly. The feeling if his cooling lips seared my skin on impact, imparting a gasps from my lips. His lips found their way down my stomach, his fingers fondling my aching breasts and swollen nipples in the process. All the while my core was doused in juices and he hadn't even touched her.

But I knew why he was taking his time.

Like he did in when we were younger.

❝I loved the way your body trembled when I touched you.❞ That very moment, his seemingly cool finger-tips reached my waist, grazing the skin in a seductive manner. I resisted the urge to squirm. My core clenched for attention that it direly needed.

❝I loved the way your legs wrapped around me❞ and instantly, my thighs tightened around him, only for his free hand to unlatch them from behind him and press them against the sheets. ❝I loved the way your body reacted to me.❞ 

The stubble hairs on his chin and alongside his face tickled the inside of my thighs causing my entire body to shiver and my core to cream a little.❝Sawyer❞ my voice raspy whispered, reaching forward to grip his hair to pull his lips were where they needed to be but his hands caught my wrists, pinning them to my stomach. His tongue slowly trailing along my inner labia, swirling and and sucking softly.

His soft curls swayed side to side as he shook his head, while his lusty green eyes playfully glared at me over my pelvic bone.❝I loved the way your voice trembled and cracked, when you were begging me.❞ He uttered huskily.

A throaty groan scratched its way up my throat as my stomach clenched, when his nose brushed against my swollen clitoris and his warn tongue glided across my throbbing slit. My body trembled even more, and I fought against his hands to be set free. ❝Sawyer please❞ I whimpered breathlessly, as I came. Eye shut tight as the tremors become more violent. Throwing my head back, a breathless moan escaped and filled the silence of the room. Soon after, I could truly hear the sounds; sounds of his ragged breathing and

❝Ready?❞ His gentle voice. Nodding my head slowly, the sound of my heartbeat rung through my ears. My eyes lazily fluttered open and instantly lock in on the movement of Sawyer's lips.

'I want you to cry when I make love to you. Not tears of pain but excitement of anticipation. I want you to enjoy every moment of it, even if I do it excruciatingly slow'

Tears welled up in my eyes, when he slowly dragged his shaft along my soaked core, coating his tip with my juices. Lolling my head backwards in pleasure I moaned out loudly as I raised my hips to brush against him harder. With my eyes rolling back in pleasure and a soft sigh leaving my lips I knew one thing for sure.

I wanted him.

So very badly.

And he was going to make this one time count

Vote. Comment. Share 
Tell me what you think