CHAPTER 8: INTRODUCING... INK!!!

The human was still flying through time and space within the Circle. During the ride, the human tried to think about what just happened, why it happened, how it happened, and if there was a way for them to fix it. "Okay, okay." Said the human. "So, just to remind myself... I just finished fighting Doggo. He ended up doing a lot of damage, so I ate a Nice Cream. I took only a couple steps, when I got trapped in my movement, and shortly after that, this circle appeared.  

  "And at the moment, I am still trapped inside of it, going who knows where. I can't think of an actual logical reason of why this happened... Maybe the Nice Cream, but that doesn't make sense... why would the Nice Cream guy, know how to rig Ice Cream, to do THIS?! AND WHEN DOES THIS STUPID RIDE END?!?!" After the human said that, they were dropped out through the bottom of the Circle, that opened up. "*Sigh*" The human thought while still falling.  

  "(I asked for this, didn't I?)" The human looked down to see nothing but a white abyss. The human had never seen anything like this before and was facinated by it. They figured it was just a bottemless pit, so they felt there was no point in screaming. 30 seconds later, the human had confirmed their suspicions about the 'bottomless pit'.  

  "Yep. This is definetly a Bottomless Pi-- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The human screamed in unbelieveable pain, because they found the ground of the white abyss. When they got up, they thought ALL of their bones were broken. But surprisingly, after about 2 seconds, all of the pain was gone.  

  "Huh?" The human said aloud to no one in particular. "That's weird. What happened? Why don't I feel the pain from the fall anymore? Was the impact THAT strong? Or is there another reason?" They decided that since they were at the bottom, to look around at everything. "... Hello...?" The human called out, half hoping that someone would answer, and half hoping someone wouldn't.  

  But just then, someone called back. "... Who's there? Show yourself!" said the mysterious voice. "... I am going to warn you... I am armed... not exactly with normal weapons, but... I AM STILL ARMED!!!" "Pfft...!" The human tried succesfully to hide a chuckle. The human decided to follow the voice of the person that was warning them, to try to find them. "I'm serious!!! Show yourself!!" The figure called out. The figures voice was like Sans' but lighter and happier. The human had never heard this voice before. Or if they had, they didn't recocnize it.  

  "Umm..." The human started. "How exactly do you expect me to find you, when I can't even see my hands?" It was true. It was also very foggy where they were. "Oh yeah... forgot about that..." "How do you forget something like that?" "Well, when you've been in this place as long as I have, you just... forget things." "Huh. Well, can you guide me to you, so that I can find you? And then we can talk more?" The figure had to consider this for a while. "... How do I know you won't kill me?"  

  "Because you haven't done anything for me to want to kill you?" The human assumed. "Yeah, well, nobody did anything to Chara, but they killed everybody." "Okay, that's a good point..." "Wait... you actually know who Chara is?" "Yeeesss... why?" "(Hmm... well if this person knows who Chara is then... maybe I can trust them... No. I should probably test them first.) Quick. Name all the soul traits of the fallen humans. (This will tell if I can trust them...Maybe... )"  

  "Easy. Patience, Bravery, Kindness, Perseverance, Justice, Integrity, and Determination." 

"(Welp. They know the traits... I guess I can trust them. Ugh. I am REALLY on edge from watching timelines get destroyed. I barely recognize Dream anymore...) Alright kid. You gained my trust. But know this: If you try to kill me, I won't hesitate to fight back."

  "!!!" With a wave of a hand from the figure, all the fog dissipated. "Sorry. I have that up as a defense against intruders." Once all the fog had cleared out, the human had gotten a good look at the figure. He was wearing a brown shirt, with matching brown shorts. To go with the shirt and shorts color, he also had brown shoes. The same color jacket that Sans wore was tied around his waist, and he had a LONG brown scarf. There was paint in containers hanging around his neck, all in the colors of the human souls, plus some other colors. As for his face, he had the face shape of Sans, with a small paint splat on his chin. One of his eyes was blue, while the other was a Star. He also had a HUGE paintbrush on his back.  

  "Sup." He said in a friendly tone. "Hi." "The name's Ink Sans. Ink for short." Said the figure. "Nice to meet you Ink! " Ink was standing there, kind of cringing. "Are you okay?" "Huh?" said Ink. "Oh, yeah I'm fine... Sorry. I don't want to be picky. It's just the way you said my name..." "Please don't tell me I have to say it in color." (WARNING! 4TH WALL BREAKAGE!!!) "That would take forever for editing."   (Unfortunately I cannot color his name, so... Just imagine his name is colored. Plz.)

  "... I would appreciate it if you did... " "Okay, tell me if I get this right... Ink. Is that good?" "Yeah, not bad kid. You're pretty good at speaking in color." "Thanks. So, I have one question that you may or may not know how to answer." "This question is?"  

  "WTF IS HAPPENING?!" "Ya know, somehow I knew you were going to say that." "Please tell me you know what's happening." "I do. As a matter of fact... I was the one that brought you here."