CHAPTER 6: HUMAN?!?!?!

And so, Sans moved on up ahead. Now the human sat there, with only one thing left for them to look at: a sign, and a box. The human read the sign, and it said this :This is a box. You can take an item out, or put an item in. the same box will appear later, so don't worry about coming back. Sincerely, a box lover.  

  The human opened the box to see if there was anything they needed to put away. They barely had anything in their inventory, so they didn't need to put anything away. However, there was something already inside of the box: a pair of gloves, that said "Tough Gloves" and a headband that said"Manly Bandana".  

  Since the human was doing the Pacifist route, they decided to not take the Tough Gloves. But they did take the Manly Bandana. When the Manly Bandana was in their inventory, they chose the INFO option. "Manly Bandana +2 DEF This bandana has abs drawn on it." The human put on the Bandana. "You equipped the Manly Bandana."  

  Afterwards, the human stood there with a look of victory on their face. And just to add to the feel, they took out the Tough Gloves too, and also wanted INFO on them. "Tough Gloves + 2 ATK Pink gloves made for five-fingered folk." They also put the gloves on. "You equipped the Tough Gloves."  

  The human stood there, with a sense of victory flowing through them. At that moment, there was an odd whisper. "You are filled with bravery." "... What was that...?" The human stood there looking a bit puzzled, but they knew they couldn't do anything about it so, they decided to move on. With there being nothing else for the human to look at, they decided to move on to the room to the east.  

  In the east room, there were two people waiting to see the human. Sans and Papyrus hadn't noticed the human yet, so they stepped over a random rock, and just then, they turned and saw the human. After about 50 turn-around's, they both faced the human. Then they turned their backs.  

  "Sans!! Oh my Gosh!! IS that... A HUMAN!?!?!?" Said Papyrus. "Uh," Said Sans. "Actually Paps... I think that's a rock." Sans was referring to the rock that the human had stepped over. Papyrus noticed the rock and said "Oh." Sans tried to brighten him up again by saying "Hey, what's that in front of the rock?" Sans was referring to the human now. Papyrus looked. "Oh My Gosh?!?!"  

  He turned to Sans and said "(I-IS that a human?)" "(Yes.)" Sans replied. "OhMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!! Okay okay. *Ahem* Human! This is a restricted zone! You cannot go any farther!!" "What about your puzzles? You wouldn't want those to go to waste now would ya?" "*Ahem* Human! This is No longer a restricted zone! You may now progress farther!! But be warned! There are very dangerous and challenging puzzles ahead. Be ready for them, because they will will be ready for you!! Plus, I don't want to waste my puzzles. Nyeh heh heh!"  

  And with that, Papyrus left the area. Sans was still standing there. "Hey kid. Howzitgoin?" "Pretty good." said the human. "How are you? Did I make you mad somehow?" "Nope. I'm fine. Hey kiddo, here's a warning for ya." "Yeah?" "I'm P sure I saw Paps changin' his puzzle solutions around, so they might be a little different than you remember. But from what I saw, I think the solutions all revolve around the same concept as before. Just a heads up."  

"Got it. Thanks Sans! See you up ahead!" "See ya kid." And so, the human moved forward. At the end of the area, there was a cardboard box with stuff written on it. The human looked at it and it said: "You observe the well crafted sentry station. Who could've built this you ponder. I bet it was that very famous royal guardsman (Note: not yet a very famous royal guardsman.)"

After the human was done reading that, they had one final look around the area they were in, but moved forward not long after. While they were still examining the area, they had encounter with a monster.

"Ugh. why does this have to happen now?" In the dialogue box, the words "Ice Cap struts into view" appeared. "Fine," said the human "Let's just get this over with." The human had the same options of FIGHT, ACT, ITEM, and MERCY like they did before when they were fighting the froggit. But some of the options in the ACT menu were different, as the human noticed when they went into the ACT menu. The options were now CHECK, COMPLIMENT, IGNORE, and STEAL.  

  The human chose CHECK. "ICE CAP 6 ATK 3 DEF This creature thinks VERY highly of it's hat." Ice Cap's turn to attack. Before they attacked they said "Hi! Notice the hat?" "Yeah. How could anybody miss it?" After that sentence the human said, Ice Cap attacked. They used a attack that required the human to go to the top of the fight box, and dodge the attack from there. The human BARELY managed to dodge the last part of the attack.  

  "Yaaah! Ho boy that was close! Alright, my turn." The human went into the ACT menu and chose the option IGNORE. Ice Cap saw that the human was ignoring them. "Hey!" said Ice Cap. "My Hat's up here!!" Ice Cap was pointing at the hat on it's head trying to get the human to look at it.  

  But the human sat there, ignoring Ice Cap, and it's hat. But when Ice Cap attacked, the human was very unprepared, since they were ignoring them. "Huh? Woah!!" The human tried to guide their soul out of the way in time, but they couldn't do it and they took damage. "Ow. That hurt. Wait, what's my health at?"  

  The human checked their HP. It was at 17/20. "*Sigh* okay. This is good. I thought it was super bad. But I'm fine. And, somehow, I dodged the rest of that attack without even paying attention." It was now the human's turn again. They went into the ACT menu again, and chose IGNORE...again. Once again Ice Cap noticed, and this time said "Okay, I'll ignore you too!"  

  The human really couldn't care less if Ice Cap ignored them. Ice Cap attacked again with a wave pattern attack. The human successfully dodged it without taking any damage. When it was the human's turn again, they went into the ACT menu AGAIN and chose IGNORE one final time. When they did the dialogue box said "Ice Cap gives up." The human then went into the MERCY menu and SPARED them. "You Won! You got 0 EXP and 7 G."  

  Once those words left from view, the human was out of the battle. "Yes! Finally I can move on."