16 - I'm all yours.

Start from the beginning

"Do I really have to answer this?" I groan, glaring at him.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before Vanessa, but please don't answer, I really want to see you naked." Drake teases and I blush even harder, thinking back to the night we met.

"Fine." My eyes wander off, I stare out the window. "Cup size D." I muttered and Drake stays silent. I look back at him, wondering why he'd gone silent.

His eyes were trained on my boobs. I grab a pillow and smack him with it, careful not to touch his face. "Fucking perv." I muttered playfully. Drake laughs.

We continue exchanging questions, until we were lying on our stomachs, telling each other our life stories.

Well mostly me telling him my life story since Drake's very closed off about most topics. He ended up in his boxers by the end of us playing twenty questions.

That's when I realized he was getting uncomfortable with the personal questions- I stopped asking and instead rolled on top of him, pressing my lips to his.

Drake immediately responds, his lips eagerly replying to mine. His fingers slip underneath my shirt, rubbing slow circles into my skin. I shivered, pressing my palms down on either side of him and sliding my legs up to straddle him.

His fingers dig into my hips when I brushed myself against his boxers. Before I knew it he'd flipped us around, leaving me underneath him as he attacks my neck with kisses.

His lips drag their way down my neck, sucking harshly at my collarbone, nipping at my skin.

"Oh sweet j- fuck!" A load moan emits from me, when his fingers press against me through my panties. "D- drake," I breathed, my fingers curling around the sheets.

My breasts brushed against his solid chest as I arched my back, craving more of his touch. My nipples hardened, straining against the lace of my bra and thin fabric of my singlet.

"I want you Vanessa," Drake rasps, his voice hoarse and filled with want, need.

I closed my eyes, my hands digging into his hair as he tortured that extremely sensitive spot on my neck.

"I'm all y-yours." I moaned out, tugging his head up so that my lips brushed against his ear. "Fuck me sir Drake." I purred, earning a low growl from him.

Drake rips off my top, his hand reaching behind my arched back to unclasp my bra. He pulls it off before latching his mouth onto my breasts, taking my hard nipple into his mouth.

I gasped, curling my fingers in his hair. My stomach was tied in knots. His tongue swirls around the tip of my breast, teeth grazing at the sensitive bud.

I moaned again, louder than the last time. Moaning even louder as he took my other nipple into his mouth and took his sweet time torturing it.

Finally, his fingers slipped into my panties, tugging it off along with my shorts. I helped him out of his boxers, and before I knew it his hands were clamping onto my knees, spreading my legs wide apart before he plunged deep inside me.

"Fuck!" I moaned out loud, my hands instinctively gripping onto his biceps, digging my nails into his flesh. Drake grunts, his eyes boring into mine as he thrusts his hips back and forth.

Faster

Faster

Faster

A strangled groan leaves his lips and he picks up his pace, as if reading my mind.

Our breaths mingled, sweat dripping down our skin, with one last moan and a heavy grunt from Drake, we come undone and I'm instantly blinded by the feeling of my high.

My chest heaved up and down, drake rolling onto his back beside me, trying to catch his breath.

It took a couple minutes before the handsome devil beside me wraps his arms around my naked body, pulling me into his bare chest.

I felt all his bare glory against my skin and it made me shiver in delight. "You're so fucking beautiful you know that?" Drake whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear softly.

A soft smile curls onto my lips. "You're extremely sexy." I whispered back, drawing a slow circle on his naked chest.

He smirks. "I know."

Rolling my eyes I attempt to push him away. "You just ruined the moment with your arrogance Drake." He merely scoffs, keeping his arms tightly wound around me.

"Its a part of my personality babe, take it or leave it." Was his reply. My eyes widened slightly and I thought back to the last time I'd seen him before he showed up at my doorstep tonight.

"Drake, I'm sorry." I murmured, untangling his arms from around me and slowly sitting up. I wrapped one of my sheets around me as I sat crosslegged beside him.

His brows furrowed, the cut above his brow creasing slightly. "What?"

"At your familys house.." I trailed off, and then his face fills with understanding. "Its not that I don't have feelings for you- I mean I do but I just, I kinda still had feelings for Sam as well and that usually complicates things you know?" I ranted, watching as Drakes face drops and darkens slightly with-

Jealousy?

"Had?" He mutters quietly.

I nod. "Yeah, as in past tense. I'm free of my feelings for him now. I neither love nor hate him." I confessed, dropping my gaze to the hands. "I just though that it wouldn't be fair to have feelings for you while still trying to get over my ex boyfriend you know?"

A few seconds pass by before Drake's lips form a small grin. "Yeah. I get it."

I smile and lean down, pressing my lips against his. We kiss slowly, taking our time before I pulled my head back and stared deeply into his eyes.

"I should go." He says, but making no move to leave as if he knows what my reply will be.

"Stay." I murmured, pulling the sheets off and straddling him. His eyes darken and I knew I'd got him where I wanted him.

"Fuck, yes. Okay."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/N : Edited.