15 - Naughty girl.

Start from the beginning

"Why don't y'all just go back home? I'm pretty sure it's way past your curfew eh?" I taunt and they all glare at me.

"Fuck you man! Give us back our shit man, or we gon kill you!" The boys Mexican accent was visible and I sneer at him.

"The fuck you on about?!"

"Don't play wid us man! We seen you leave Domino's apartment. Only fucking bitches be livin there!" I shake my head, wanting to let out all my anger already.

Fuck Dom for getting me into this shit.

"I wasn't at Dom's place dumbass. My cousin lives there." I shrug. "Now fuck off, and stop getting involved in my shit-" I stop, narrowing my eyes. "Or else."

Turning on my heel, I go to walk off when I hear one of them stepping forward. I spin back around and that's when all hell breaks lose.

It was me against all of them but for me, this was way to fucking easy.

Punches were thrown at my face and I managed to knock three of them out- leaving two of them standing.

I was growing tired, as I threw punches, stomping on the tall ones foot and throwing him to the floor. Suddenly the Mexican pulls out a shiny metal pocket knife and before I could stop him, he slices me with the knife right on top of my brow.

I hiss out in pain, and grip onto his wrist, twisting it painfully behind his back and shoving him to the ground.

Suddenly gunshots are heard and the teenagers all jump to their feet, running off. I cuss under my breath and take off myself, not even comprehending where I was going.

I just ran.

•.•.•.•.•.•

I'd stopped running around ten minutes ago, and now I was pathetically limping my way down the street. I managed to get to a more quiet and peaceful neighbourhood.

The houses were big and elegant, and I knew I was safe. Blood doesn't shed around neighborhoods like this.

I sigh and stop walking, sitting my ass down on the gutter with a groan. My brow hadn't stopped bleeding and it was starting to sting.

I think its pretty deep considering my left brow feels heavier than my right. My body was aching now that the adrenaline had worn off. Though I felt surprisingly okay, I mean I've been through so much worse than this.

A frustrated growl leaves my lips, and I stomp my foot down on the gravel, pissed as fuck. I'm gonna fucking kill Domino before anyone else gets the chance to.

With that thought, I stand back up, eyes flickering past all the houses. It was dark out, every house on the streets lights were turned off except for one.

The house was bigger than most of the houses, and all the lights were on inside. There was a familiar looking red Mazda in the driveway. I frowned when the front door opened and out stepped a girl onto the porch.

She was in black, short spandex and a tight black singlet. Her hair was up in a lazy bun, and my brows rose in surprise.

That is one rocking body. I thought to myself before I caught a glimpse of her face.