'Tae is sick and Jimin is taking care of him,' Jin answers. 'Just a cold, but it got him good. He'll soon be back on his feet.' He smiles reassuringly.

Then I remember that each one of them has a problem of his own and it makes me wonder how genuine that smile is. 'What is Tae's address?' I want to see for myself how he is doing, because I suspect he may be lying.

I hate myself for thinking that, because what kind of person does that make me, but at this point I cannot simply assume things anymore. There is something going on and they all play a part of it. In doing so, they keep me out and I do not want to go back to square one. I do not want to be alone again.

'You can come home with me?' Jungkook offers, eyes lighting up a bit at my question.

I nod gratefully. 'If it is not too much to ask.'

'Not at all. Tae tae would like it too if you come over.'

I guess he can use some happiness if he is ill. If that is the truth.

***

Why do I find myself chasing a guy who said he wants to give our friendship a shot, only to walk away and leave me searching for him?

Because you care, maybe even a bit too much, I think to myself as I round another corner and sprint to the plaza.

I decided to skip my lecture to search for Yoongi. It is not the smart thing to do, but I value him more at the moment.

I find him sitting under the tree where we sat recently and I saw his lyrics. He rests his head against the bark with closed eyes.

His eyes open as he hears my footsteps approaching him. 'Hey,' he sighs. His anger seems to have subsided, which is good, because it means I get to keep my head attached to my shoulders.

Or he is still aggravated, but tries not to vent it on me like before.

His eyes follow my every movement as I sit down across from him. He sits up straight and looks at me without saying a word. I hate it to be the one to start a conversation.

'What have you done?' I ask, fully aware I may make him angry again. Yet I ask, because his business is mine as his friend and part of the Bangtan crew.

'Something I shouldn't have,' he answers. It is always lovely when people are vague and cryptic.

'You don't say, genius. You know I won't take that for an answer.'

'And that is part of the problem as well.' He sounds burdened and tired. 'Please don't ask any more.'

Although I do not want to, I resign and change the subject. 'Okay, fine. By the way, I am going to visit Taehyung later today. Do I need to deliver him a message of any kind?'

'Just that I'm sorry.' Of course, why would I even expect a traditional wish such as "get well soon"?

His eyes become sharp suddenly. 'Are you going alone?'

'No, with Jungkook. Why?' If I have to go by myself I will not be able to find their apartment. I do not even have their address.

'Nevermind. It's nothing.'

'Why?' I ask again with a slightly forceful tone.

'It's not even a reason, it's just stupid.'

I cross my arms and look at him challengingly. 'That's not an answer.'

He shakes his head and laughs mockingly. 'You have such a thick skull, don't you?'

'Maybe I do, maybe I don't. However, sometimes it is not a bad thing.'