Chapter 19: She's Always Angry

Start from the beginning

"Mostly just cool," Jin piped, smiling sweetly and feeling what all the boys were feeling.

They all wanted to hold the boy but refrained from making too much noise in return of the child waking up.

Namjoon was the last to join the heart-eyed boys, trying his hardest to keep his cool but he couldn't help but smile hugely at how adorable the kid was.

What made it all worth while was the fact that this child was Hoseok's...
in a weird way, making the boy's feel connected to Yeri. Almost as if their close brother were to have a child.

"Aish," PD Nim mumbled, feeling the need to sleep as he was conversing with the doctor and driver. The boys were being annoying behind him but he pulled himself together when turning around so Yeri's sleeping form was facing away from them.

They're smiles fell instantly.

"He's been getting terrible sleep since the car...play with him in the morning when he's actually awake."

"What time in the morning are they leaving?" Jungkook asked, seeing as Taehyung and the others grew excited. He was surprised even the older members were child-like.

"Close to noon a car will be sent for them," PD Nim said, staring over at Namjoon as he caught the information, "I know it's all your day offs and I'm sorry this—"

"It's completely fine," Jin piped, in awe of the child being real still, "This is Hobi's family we're talking about here. Meeting the child for the first time beats any other plans for break we would've came up with."

"For sure," Namjoon agreed, "We literally had nothing planned but sleep."

"I'm going to wake up early to meet this one for real," Taehyung chimed, excited already.

"Just don't be weird uncle," PD Nim chuckled out teasingly.

"SAM CHON!" Jungkook softly yelled, eyes wide as he grinned in such delight, "We technically are uncles."

"I want to be called hyung," Jimin piped.

Jungkook's eyes grew larger. "AHH! I WANNA BE CALLED HYUNG TOO!"

The maknae was a little louder than expected and felt Jin slap the back of his head lightly when looking over at a stirring Yeri that woke up for a moment. The six members of Bangtan seemed to hold their breaths when seeing the little boy's head quietly pop up from the shoulder, his eyes squinted gently as he glanced over at PD Nim and then back at the several pairs of eyes in his way.

The boy's all pouted at how adorable the kid was but before either of them could say or do a thing, PD Nim glared at them before wrapping his palm gently over Yeri's hair and moving him protectively to Hoseok's room.

"PD Nim?" Jimin called out for the man, making sure it was soft when trying to get a sense over where the man was putting the child.

-

"PD Nim?" Hoseok called out, feeling his face relax from the burning as soon as colder water hit his face. His teeth were chattering and he knew this was a bad idea but Hoseok was desperate at this point. Fever high, head throbbing, and his cheeks and neck burning, Hoseok rubbed his face with soap all while getting the vomit and left over beard off himself.

Managing to grab hold of the shampoo from once he had been brought in. The scented smell from the shampoo making his hair smell and feel good as new. Sighing as he stripped away from his shirt and threw it to the corner of the tub, it was wet but no longer overly dirty. In his pants, he rubbed away at his body with the soap before going back to his face that instantly felt less agitated than before.