Chapter 19: She's Always Angry

Start from the beginning

Your brows furrowed deeply at that, a disgusted look on your face. "Why is this even a thing? How often do these boys throw up on themselves?"

PD Nim sighed. "Go on in, I don't care how awkward the two of you are. There is no way hyung would be happy to hear about the new floors being demolished already."

"Again, you speak as if they do this all the time."

"They're young adults," PD Nim said gently, "Sure they're practically angels, but they're idols. Sometimes with other idols, they choose to have fun."

"Fun?"

"Alcoholic beverages," PD Nim hollered, teasingly making his voice loud so you would shut up with the questions. He just wanted you to leave inside the place so he couldn't smell you.

"Ah, party boys I see."

PD Nim watched you grin and rolled his eyes. You were clearly mocking his misery of babying the boys and he could see it clearly at your eyes. Grinning tightly himself, he agreed, "Yes, party boys that have also gotten close to other female idols...whether they want to admit it or not."

Your smile fell at that and PD Nim chuckled. Acting as if that comment didn't affect you, you glanced at the door when the man before you kept nudging towards it.

You rolled your eyes. "Fine," you said through your breath, "but I swear if he takes a peek at me."

PD Nim chuckled before opening the door for you and basically shoving you in. Loving that the smell went with you, he closed the door before bouncing a stirring Yeri in his arms. Finally allowing himself to breath, the man moved through the hallway to be greeted with six boys, driver, and doctor near the living room space.

The boys seemed to light up immediately when seeing Yeri in PD Nim's arms. Confused at first, it hit the older man what was going on the moment Taehyung instantly ran over.

This was the first time BTS was seeing Hoseok's son in person.

Taehyung's eyes were bright and excited so quick and easy, his feet running over behind PD Nim so he could see the face of Yeri cuddled into the man's shoulder. Grinning, Taehyung ushered for the others to come but watched as they were frozen with huge smiles on their faces. Jungkook was the only one that managed to run over and join Taehyung who was gawking.

"He's so cute," Taehyung whined.

"He looks like Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook snorted, moving to touch the sleeping child as he pushed the kid's hair back to reveal the forehead. "Got Hobi hyung's forehead though."

Taehyung nudged Jungkook a little when touching Yeri caused the kid to stir. Jungkook and Taehyung slapped at one another's arms in excitement when the boy rubbed at his little nose from an itch, only to whine a little when hugging PD Nim tight.

Jimin lost it at that, mostly because the other two seemed to act as if they were seeing more to the picture than him. Walking over himself, he popped his head in front of Jungkook causing the maknae to groan. The dancer didn't care, grinning as he finally saw the boy's face himself.

"He does look like Suga hyung," the boy said sweetly, his eyes creasing in as he smiled and stared at the adorable child. Moving to gently move hair away from his forehead instead of being accidentally rough like Jungkook, Jimin had the sudden urge to hold the child.

Jin crowded around Taehyung, losing his cool, while Yoongi was trying not to laugh at the fact that the child really did look like him.

"But in pictures he looks like Hobi... that's so weird," Yoongi breathed out in awe, his gummy smile present when staring at the peacefully sleeping boy.