❤Unang Kabanata❤

Warnings: Lots of cursing!
Please, if you don't feel comfortable with cursing then, I'm sorry! 😥
Y/N- Your Name
Y/M/N- Your Middle Name
Y/L/N- Your Last Name
H/C- Hair Color
H/L- Hair Length
E/C- Eye Color
-----------------------------------------
"Nope. Hell no." Y/N said, as she boomed through her dorm door. Y/N was talking to one of her best friends, Peggy about a dinner dance.
"Come on Y/N! It'll be fun! It's at 6:30 to 9:45!" Peggy yelled.
"But Pegs, I have a volleyball tournament that lasts from 6:00 to 10:00!" Y/N groaning, in disappointment.
"Oh... Well, I'll see you later then." Peggy responded, hanging up.
"See ya." Y/N trailed off. Y/N turned her phone off, and put it on the table. Y/N groaned, she was looking forward to this event all year, but it had to be crushed. Since being the prettiest, wittiest, and gossip in middle school, taught her a lesson. Yeah not really. Y/N sighed, as she got up to get ready for her tournament. Y/N got her knee pads and changed into her jersey and shorts. The back of her jersey read: "Y/L/N" and a (number of our choice) under Y/N's name. She felt confident about this game in particular, cause this wasn't her first tournament. This was her 34th one. Y/N is mostly called "NBA OG" in college, because Y/N is really good at sports. But, sometimes she is also called "Fashion guru" or "Artist of Stars" for her creativity at art. Y/N was good at about everything, but love. When it came to love. She was a mess.
(omg same)
But, you didn't really care what people told you. Your family told you, to always stay true and be humble. And you did.
"I'm making my family proud." She said, grabbing her phone and sling bag  walking out of her dorm.

It's time to take a shot.

-----------------------------------------
A/N: Hey everybody! Hope you liked the first chapter of this book! RememBURR to vote and comment on my stories! Wanna follow my accounts?
Instagram: Bway.Girl16
Snapchat: Sillyartist101