AN UPDATE OF THANKS AND MY HAIR

(Forgive me as I wrote this when I was still lying down on the bed and took a picture while looking like a complete potato)

it's been a long time hasn't it?

First thing before you read is that i am so sorry for not updating for so long as I tend to forget I have this and high school has been torturing me with projects and all but it's summer break now yay!

Second I want to thank all of you for the comments and the support of this story as I never expected it to, I don't know be successful? If that's the right term, whatever but I have just been grateful to see u guys voting, commenting and even putting this story on your reading list which is just absolutely amazing!

Third is that I do have plans for new stories as well as updating this one but then I still am trying to map out how this story will end precisely but I already have some chapters planned out but do worry as I have something to sort of announce regarding my personal life.

Wow this is really long....but it's gonna get longer ok so, I will be a senior next school year, yay it's almost over but I have to study for my college entrance exams cause one, i need to and two, it's something that my country deems as super important as most of the jobs hiring requirement is studied in college for two years or something along the lines. But back to the topic, if this is even one, I might be super, SUPER busy with reviewing for this and might not be able to update once again but I will promise one thing

I will never give up on this story

This story was actually just something I decided to do to fix my writing skills and all but once again, I never imagined it to be where this story is today, I never expected to scroll down and find that my story is in one of the recommended after reading a chapter of a jikook book and I never expected it to show up after scrolling two or three times in the searching section (yes I call it that cause I'm very creative).

After all of what I just typed, something 'longer-than-my-chapters-note', I want to sincerely thank all of you for he support you have given this book and sincerely apologize for the delay of a new chapter.

That is all,I would be surprised if you read through all of that tbh haha OH I ALMOST FORGOT! I did bleached my hair and got a short haircut....I ended up having Jimins hair during BST promotion like it was metallic gray and all

I ended up having Jimins hair during BST promotion like it was metallic gray and all

(Here's a pic of it yeah)

And this is officially done I promise