Portalsssssssssssss

Your POV

I raced out of the portal, Petra close behind me. Once we were out, the portal closed. "That... Was close," Jesse said. "You said it," Ivor responded. I started coughing. "Some of these portals SUCK!" I shouted.

"You're the one who agreed to go on adventures with us, y/n," Axel grunted. 

"Well, it's not every adventure that you spend getting mauled by wild animals. I'm going to go with y/n on this one," Olivia said. "So am I," Lukas agreed. "Of course you'd take her side, lover cat," Petra said angrily. "Just because she's your girlfriend does not mean she's always right," Ivor joined in. "Guys! Stop fighting! I think that some of these portals do suck, but we do have to be careful of what we do," Jesse intervened. "So whose side are you taking, then?" Ivor asked angrily. "What?! I'm not taking sides! And you guys are going to stop fighting!!!" Jesse shouted, his face turning red in anger.

"Fine then. Jesse, you're on your own. Harper, who are you going with?" asked Petra. "I'm going with y/n. She's being less... crazy than you guys at the moment," she said, as if she regretted it the moment she thought it. "You made a smart choice, Harper," Lukas said. I looked at him, surprised that he- or any of them- would act this way. Especially Jesse. He seemed to be having an internal fit. His face was practically boiling, and he stormed home. "Well, say what you want, we're going home," Petra said, and left, Ivor, and Axel close behind her.

"I can't believe it. I can't believe you guys! You made a big deal out of what I said, and we lost four friends in ONE DAY!" I screamed. The other three looked worried. I didn't say another word, and said, "Come on. These dimensions won't discover themselves..." I walked through one that seemed to be made of... sugar? The others followed me. We walked through a peaceful looking world, similar to our own, except everything seemed to be made of sugar. The others' faces lit up with happiness. "WOW! A world made of sugar! I feel like my childhood's been reborn!" said Olivia, skipping through the grass. "I'll admit, it's pretty cool. What do you think, y/n?" Lukas asked. "Shhh. We don't know whether or not this world is dangerous..." I said, and started sneaking around until we found a city. We hung out in the forest right next to it.

Everyone but me had fallen asleep under the trees. I stared through the candy leaves into the stars. What have I done? I've broken the Order of the Stone. This is all my fault. Why did I ever blame anyone else for taking what I said to heart? I thought. I looked to my side. Not everyone was asleep. Lukas was sitting up, staring at the city below. I walked and sat down next to him. At first we didn't say a word to each other. Then I told him, "I'm so sorry about yelling at you guys earlier." He looked at me. Then he kissed me for about a minute. I kissed back after a while. He gave me a look that said, It's my fault. Don't blame yourself.

The next morning we woke up and started to try and find the portal out of here. After walking for a while, all sound seemed to leave for a few seconds, then everything was lost from sight. The next thing we knew, an albino ran into Olivia. "ACK! I'm sorry!" he shouted. He helped Olivia up. "Who are you?" Harper asked. "There's no time for that now, right now, you just need to know one thing about me. This place is awful, no matter its outside appearance. And you guys have gotta get me out of here."