Day 11 Continued

Your POV

I ran back to the temple and told everyone that we needde to get to a safe location. "What about everyone else?" someone asked me. I didn't pay attention to figure out who. "They'll handle it!" I said and rushed everyone out. After a while of hiding out, Stacy stepped up. "Okay. That's it... I can't take it! They're risking their lives, and we're just sitting here, waiting for them to possibly DIE! I'm going out there and fighting, and I know I'm not alone i thinking this! Who's with me?!" she shouted. Everyone else nodded in agreement. I stared and gaped at her in disbelief. They all ran out.

...

We haven't even been in hiding for an hour...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH!!!!
Why can't I ever lead something properly?! It drives me INSANE!

Lukas' POV

We were battling tough. The shape-shifter was almost down when we heard a noise. The entire rest of the gang came running in, with Y/n behind them. I stared at them, my jaw dropping in exasperation, and I felt my eye starting to twitch. I swore I told her to lead them to SAFETY.... not right towards the danger.

"What are you guys DOING here?!" Jesse shouted, apparently as angry as I was. Y/n looked at me. She gave me a look that was in between exasperation and worry. "I've grown so bored of you fools... I think I'll just let it end on good terms for you..." the shape-shifter said, but in a voice unlike its own. In a calm, almost child-like voice. "NOOO! My good side! Why are you still here?! I got rid of you ages ago!!!!" said the original voice. "I will kill myself, therefore ridding you of this monstrosity myself..." said the child-like one. "NOOOOooOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!"

A huge flash of light.

A few seconds of blindness.

And then it was gone.

Finally gone.

We did it.

...

No...

He did it.

But everyone could go home now.

Your POV

~Later~

As we stood at each of the portals, bidding everyone goodbye, I saw Ivor talking to Harper. They really are quite cute together... I thought. When Harper tried to go through the portal, Ivor softly grabbed her wrist. She turned around and I walked up to them. "Harper? What's going on? Why can't you come back with us?" I asked. "I don't want to get in your way..." she answered. "You won't! It'll be amazing to have another person on the team!" Lukas said, walking up next to me.

"I doubt it, guys. I re-" "GUYS! Get over here!" I shouted over her. The others ran over. "All in favor of letting Harper join?" I asked. "WHAT?!" she gasped. But everyone raised their hands. Harper sighed and said, "Fine. I'll join the Order of the Stone." We all gave Harper a group hug. "Okay, let go now," she said. We did so. 

This seems way too perfect... I thought slowly. But we still walked back through our portal and into the treasure room. "It seems so... empty... so broken..." Petra said quietly. "All hail Captain Obvious!" Axel said, bowing to Petra. She rolled her eyes at him, but laughed. It was peaceful now... we had to rebuild the entire town, but not too long after, we were finally done. It took about a week to finish. 

When we finished we stood back and admired our work. I looked in the treehouse that Jesse,Olivia, and Axel lived in. "So... why do 3 of you live here and everyone else COMPLETELY separated?" I asked. They just shrugged. I waked around inside. I looked in a rather darkened corner. I thought I saw a pair of eyes... it turned out to just be a small bug. It climbed out the window. 

I was just glad...

Glad that it was finally over.