chapter 12:kiss

Alex p.o.v

"So what do you want to do to get to know me?" Altair asked me as we stood there looking at one another. "Lets build a pillow fort and have sex with our mate!!" My wolf yelled at me and i gasped. "What is it?" Altair asked me as he put his hands in his jean pockets. "I-its nothing. 20 questions?" I ask him and he nods. I walk over and sit on the bed, he looks longingly at the spot next to me. Ok Alex, you got this. "Would you like to sit?" I ask him and he nods. He sits next to me and his smell immediately calms me down.

 "So Alex, whats your full name?" Altair asked me and i smilied at him. "Alexandra mae. Whats your life story?" I ask him with full  blown confidence that appeared out of no where. "Well that's a long, ever growing story. But it has a major plot trust when I found my mate." He said and it caused butterflies to go off in my stomach. "Awww." I coo and he smiles.

I feel sparks on my hand and I look down. Altair had his hands resting on mine. His fingers are laced with mine as sparks fly between us. They relax me. The tingles. I look into his eyes and ask I can see is love she patience with me. Yet, behind that is a fire of dominance, order, and anger. It's strange; I found comfort in that.

"Can I wrap my arm around you?" He asks me as we make eye contact. "Yes." I reply and he slowly wraps his arm around my shoulder. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. The sparks slowly decrease in intensity but they still linger. "I want to ask you something." Altair said and I looked over at him. His eyes where black, letting me know his wolf had control. "What is it?" I ask him. "You know I will always protect you, no matter what. Will you run to me to let me?" He asks me and I look down and begin to think.

"Yes I will." I tell him and he smiles. Altair leans in close to me. His lips brush against mine and sparks fly through my body. "Kiss me." He says and I relax. The sparks. His scent. I lean in and press my lips to his. His soft lips and rough skin, his soft hair. I relax in his hold as he holds me close to him.

"Alex." He whispers and I tug on his bottom lip. "Yes?" I ask him and just as he's about to speak the door slams open. A blonde man with grey eyes barges in and I cling to Altair. Altair growls and the man stops dead in his tracks. "What do you want Jack?!" Altair yells at him and I cower closer to Altair. "Alpha, Demitri is on the phone. He knows about your mate."