chapter 4: Cement walls

Alex's p.o.v

I slowly open my eyes and look around. The blue sky and the green of the tree leaves are the first thing i see. I look around me as i sit up. I am laying on a forest path. The grass and leaves are soft under me. I slowly stand up as i feel my beta instinct kick in. "W-where am i?" I hear a feminine voice ask. I turn around to see a little girl. Her red hair is all knotted and her blue eyes shine with fear and tears. Her voice is soft and gentle as it carrys through the air around us. "Who are you?" She asks me as she takes a step back. She is dressed in a brown shirt that has many holes in it. The brown is dark in some spots from blood. Her jeans are also very holey and look like they are about to fall apart. The shoes on her feet are worn out sneakers with the heels falling off. 

"Im beta alex. What happend to you my dear?" I asked her as i walked towards her. I placed my hand on her shoulder as we locked eyes. A twig snapped and her eyes darted behind me. They went wide with great fear as she screamed. I turned around and there stood Gabrial.  "Not again! No please!! Not again!!" The girl screamed and i was about to attack him.

My eyes shot open as i shot up. I was drenched in ice cold water. I gasped for air as i moved my hair out if my face.  "She's awake. The slut, the traitor." Jax said as my vision began to clear up. I was dressed in a trashy brown shirt and jeans with holes in them. My hair was a tangled mess as well. I looked around the room to see four cement walls. The front wall has an iron door and silver bars that showed into the hallway.

Jax was standing next to the metal table i was sitting on while Jace was walking into the room. In Jace's hands were some papers. "Here are the papers you asked for. All her weaknesses, soft spots, and sensitive times." Jace said as he passed Jax the papers. I gasped as all the memories came flooding back. From the death of my sister to the time i had to kill my own brother.

"Very good Jace. So how shall we break her first. We have many ways to break a beta. We can physically cripple her, mentally ruin her, emotionally destroy her -"  Jax was saying but Jace cut him off. "Rape her till she bleeds."  Jace adds in and Jax smirks.  "Thats a really good idea. But we must get the okay from Gabe."

Jax says and Jace runs out of the room. Jax turns back to me with a smirk on his face.  "Oh we are going to have some fun with you." He says and i gulp as he forces me onto the table. I begin to thrash around i fail to escape his grip. I am tied to the table by leather bindings. Jax turns around and grabs a needle.  "In this is wolfsbane mixed with some blood. This way the wolfsbane wont kill you but you wont be as strong. It makes it easier for us to have fun with you even if i dont get the ok to rape you." He says as tears brim my eyes. I beg with him not to as he stabs the needle into my arm.

Jace comes back in and looks at me.  "Gabe told us we cant take her virginity just yet. He wants her to find her mate one day so he can reject her. Then while she begs for him to accept her we can take her virginity." Jace says and Jax sighs. "Well why dont we just break her down physically and emotionally?" Jax asks his brother and Jace smirks. "I would love to." Jace says and i close my eyes as i pray it would be over soon.