Lover and Lies

Jeff's Pov
After we broke apart, tears were still in my eyes.

"Stop crying, you're ruining the moment." He chuckled. His deep voice was music to my ears and his laugh made my heart skip a beat.

"I just...missed you so much."

"I know you did, I did too baby." We embraced one more time and I clung onto him so tightly, because I knew in a few weeks he would leave me again for years.

"What happened?"

"The mission failed. Slender won't be too happy about it."

"So..does that mean you'll be staying in the mansion again?!" I hoped and hoped and hoped. But scared that my heart would crack a little, because of a wrong answer.

"That's right." He smiled at me as I shouted in joy and linked arms with him.

"Let's head back to catch up, everyone will be so happy to see you again."

"Not everyone..."

"What's was that?"

"I said can't wait."

~time skip~ (I want to put an authors note here but I don't know what to say :P)

Masky's POV

"Hoodie can you hand me the remote." I said irritation clear in my throat.

"I don't have it, Ben took it."

"Ben! You fucking dumb shit. You've been on the tv the whole day!"

"Well you guys told me to get out of my room more often!"

"Yeah! Into the woods not move into our living room!"

"I didn't hear that specification!"

I was about to retort some smart ass comment back, but the front door opened and two people stepped in.

Ugh Jeff and....

Who's that?

"E.J?!" Everyone's attention snapped to him. And suddenly everyone's faces lit up, everyone's but Toby's...

The pastas were all surrounding him by the time I got to him. Sally was on his back and everyone was crowded around him.

"Why are you back so soon Jackie?" Sally asked in her childish voice.

"It's been three years Sally, I thought it was pretty long." He said to her.

She giggled, "but I thought you were suppose to be gone for two more?"

And then I thought to myself...

He was suppose to be gone for five years in total.

So why is he back now?

"It ended sooner than I expected, that's all Sally."

Everyone let out sighs of relief and let tension wash out of their faces.

But I knew he was lying. I knew something went wrong.

If a mission was cleared faster than it was suppose to, it was only by about two weeks. A month max.

"Guys we should really let him get some rest. He's been out for a while. But let's celebrate tonight!" Jeff cheered with a smile on his face. Well a real smile, not the forced one carved into his face.

It shocked me. Just an hour ago I heard him scream. I felt his pain. Just an hour ago he unintentionally confessed his love for Toby. And just an hour ago, his boyfriend returned home.

Everyone knew they were a thing. They all supported it the second they heard it became official.

But they didn't know that Jeff was in love with another.

Did Jeff still even love E.J.?

Jeff's Pov
I made Jack sleep in my room tonight, because I missed him. I got a towel ready for him, for when he came out of the shower.

I sat down on the bed and smiled.

He's back. He's finally back.

I never thought this day would come. The past years have been so dreadful without him.

But for a few weeks Toby made it better.

Toby...

I can't speak with him anymore. If I do, it may make me fall for him more. But I can't. Because Jack's here and he promised he'd always be here for me, no matter what.

If I ignore Toby, maybe my feelings might fade away. I can't have them-

"Whatcha thinking about?" I looked up immediately and saw Jack with a towel stopping dangerously low on his hip bones and dripping in water.

"Jack you tease, go put your clothes on already." I mumbled, my eyes trying not to travel over his body. But they were hungry for it

He walked closer towards me, one of his hands holding up his towel.

I grew more worried.

He took my wrists in his other hand as he gripped them tightly, but not so tight that it would inflict pain onto me.

I looked at him directly in the eyes as e stared straight back into mine.

I gulped.

And he pinned me to the bed, whispering to me,

"It must have been lonely without me." He said, but I heard no pity in his voice. He growled a low one that sent shivers down my spine as he flicked his tongue, touching the tip of my ear with it.

I bit back a groan that took all my might to keep down. "It was.."

"Did you think about anyone else but me?"

I gulped silently, hoping that my false confidence would convince him that I hadn't been. But I had been.

"Of course not." My voice was shaky and I cursed myself for it. I prayed that he had not heard my hesitation and he didn't.

"Good." He said as he attacked my neck with his lips.

But as he was doing so, all I could think about was...

Toby.

I hastily pushed him away and he looked at me with confusion.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just that you're back and I'm happy, but I don't want to right now. It's too soon."

He raised an eyebrow in confusion.

I bit my lip, he looked so...jaw-droppingly stunning.

"Okay then." He didn't sound unhappy or displeased, because I knew he respected my wishes and opinions, but he did sound rather confused.

"So..." He went on as he went to grab a shirt from out of the drawer.

I let out a sigh of relief as he has changed the topic.

"How's Toby been?"

A/N: SORRY for the late update guys! School has been hectic with testing and all. But as always I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Be sure to leave his comments I love to read them! See you in the next chapter!