Jealousy and Jeff

I stomp into the mansion and plop down on the couch with an furrowed eyebrows. I stare at the ceiling.

Why does Masky always have to be so unreasonable?!

I grab the nearest pillow and scream into it. But then I hear a creek. I jolt up on surprise grabbing the nearest weapon, it was a lamp.

Wow I feel so protected.

"Oh" I say relieved "it's just-t you J-jeff." He was holding a glass of water and preparing to go upstairs. "H-how's it going-g?"

"Um..good. But I can't say the same for you."

"Yeah..I'm a-angry."

He raises an eyebrow and sits down next to me as he sets his water down on the coffee table. "What's up Tics?"

I roll my eyes at the nickname, but truthfully felt grateful that he would let me vent out my frustration.

"It's Masky again. He's so g-goddamn unreasonable! He a-always says 'lets talk i-it out.' But at the e-end of the day, we a-all know who's taking h-his sh-shit!"

"Dude, what's up with you two anyways? You guys are always fighting."

"I don't even k-know!!! But he always seems to be p-pissed off at everything-g I do! It makes me feel-l like I can't do anything-g r-right."

I immediately put my head in my hands when I feel tears dripping down my face.

"Toby.." Jeff's voice is sincere. I've never heard it like that before. So it does surprise me a little bit.

"S-sorry. Just w-wait a second-d." I say, trying to spit out, but my voice cracks multiple times.

I feel a hand on my wrist as he pulls one away from my face. He takes his other hand and wipes a stray tear away from my face with his thumb.

"Now stop crying, because I already look really gay right now." He laughs jokingly.

I start to crack up a little too.

He then tilts his head to get a better look at my shirt.

"Hey Toby. Are you wearing that I shirt that I gave you?"

I blush a little. "Yeah it's c-comfy."

"Haha. I thought you burned that old thing."

"I w-would never."

Masky's Pov
I walk into the mansion to see a weird sight. Jeff holding Toby's cheek.

I laughed, but it came out rather forced. "I always knew you two were gay for each other."

Toby's tics became harsher. "W-what do you w-want?!"

I was taken aback. "What are you talking about? Am I not allowed to talk to my family?"

"Some family you are.." Jeff muttered under his breath, but I still heard it.

"Why are you two sitting in the dark, alone anyways?!" I yelled.

I felt a burning sensation in my chest and my head felt like it was going to explode.

"And what's it to you Masky?" Jeff stood up and walked towards me, while Toby just sat there.

"You're suppose to be asleep." I tried to state calmly, but it sure didn't sound that way. What's was I feelings right now...jealousy?

"What your my mom now?"

"Was that the only comeback that your one-brain celled mind could throw at me Jeffery?"

I watched as he gritted his teeth together and I clenched my fists. "Watch it Tim, you're still just a Proxie."

"Yeah, but I've done better on my missions than you so far."

"Why you little-" Jeff flung himself at me and I tumbled to the ground. He pinned me down my the hands and and smiled, as if he wasn't already.

But I brought my legs up and kicked him off of me. I grabbed my pipe as he grabbed his knife.

"What a fair fight." I said sarcastically.

"Only the best for you."

I charged at him, but he dodged and landed a blow on my shoulder, but before I noticed it I tried and landed another shot on his stomach.

We both fell to he floor, holding our wounds and screaming in pain. Yeah we're monsters, but we still feel pain you know?

The lights in the house went on and every pasta filled up the top floor, peaking out over the edge to look at the commotion.

"You fucker!" I hissed at Jeff, trying to stop the bleeding.

"You started it!" He struggled to talk, gasping for air.

"Yeah right!"

Slenderman then came into the room.

"My goodness Children, what is with all the commotion?!" He roared at there three of us. Me, Jeff, and Toby.

"S-Slenderman" Toby ticked. "I'm sorry we were j-just having a l-little a-argument."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah and it's all settled now." Jeff faked. I shot him a glare as he fired one back.

Slenderman rubbed his temples in frustration. "Can we all just go back to bed?"

The crowd grumbled.

"Please?!" He boomed.

Everyone ran back into their rooms without a sound and so did the three Pastas.

But, of course Masky's and Jeff's room were right next to each other.

So with a silent walk and a huff of anger, they both closed their doors with an angry slam.

A/N: HEY GUYS! Sorry this was a day late but I tried. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one! <3