This Took Me All Day

I'm lazy when it comes to drawing but I finished it!

Yes! I am revamping Fight For Freedom and I'm actually really excited for this!

For those of you who are new here will have no idea what I'm talking about but Fight For Freedom was one of the first books that I made on my account.

For awhile now I've actually been wanting to write a story with my OC's and well why not redo FFF? And when I say revamped, I mean REVAMPED! It's going to have a completely different story plot, it will have new and old characters and I'm removing YouTubers from it. Nothing will be the same except for having Alice as one of the main characters.

Yesterday I actually took the time to read Minecraftia High (the prequel) and the old Fight For Freedom and omg, I cringed so much. Literally NOTHING made sense! I went from modern times to medieval and my ideas were all over the place!

Because I'm removing YouTubers from it I will be using my friends here on Wattpad OC's as side characters. So for example in the old FFF I had ToxicWolfie183 OC Toxic as one of the main characters so if I'm aloud, I'd like to use her again but as one of the side characters.

So that's basically it! If you have any questions feel free to ask but just like with Clawed Into Life, I'm really excited to start writing these!

❤️~Meagan