A Little Information About The Phantom AU

I've been thinking about the AU of Cory and his friends and I have some ideas for the characters.

What I have so far:

Cory: He's known as the Chained Phantom because anytime he's around the rattling of chains can be heard. He died when he got pushed into the street and got hit by a car. He likes to play pranks on people and his pranks sometimes injure the victims but he doesn't care. He is one of the few Phantoms that can communicate with the living. His best friend is Tommy and they met in the after life.

Tommy: He's known as the Phantom of music because anytime that he's around the soft playing of a guitar can be heard. He died by committing suicide or getting murdered (I can't decide which one.) He likes to play pranks with Cory and play his guitar. He can also communicate with the living. He's best friend is Cory and they met in the after life.

Nick (SGC): He's a human and he's practically scared of everything. There's not a brave bone in his body. He is the only one who can actually see and communicate with Phantoms which doesn't help his scared personality.

Ashlie: She's a human and she is fascinated with Phantoms but she doesn't really believe in them. She can't see, hear or communicate with Phantoms so anytime Nick screams Phantom, she gets really excited and starts looking around for them but then thinks that Nick is lying when she can't find them.

Uni: Studies Phantoms along with Dawn. He can't see, hear or communicate with Phantoms but he can feel them, and thanks to Dawn, he's  able to draw what they look like.

Dawn: Studies Phantoms along with Uni. He can't hear or communicate with Phantoms but he can see them so he describes what they look like in extreme detail to Uni so that he can draw them.

Nickolas: He's a Phantom hunter that works alone. He makes every little tool that he uses to capture Phantoms. He can only see them so it makes his job quite easy. He joins peoples groups to see if they know where he can find Phantoms and he then sells the Phantoms that he catches for good money but some he keeps to study and experiment on.

So that's the information about the characters! I'm still working on designs and every design that I make is most likely not going to be the final version. I digitalized Cory yesterday but I'm going to change his design for sure.

If you have any questions about the AU feel free to ask and I'll answer them to the best of my ability!

❤️~Meagan