I Need To Stop With The AUs

Here's Dawn's design for an AU that I'm working on and I'm really excited about it!

I got lazy towards the end and I'm sorry if it's hard to see the picture

Okay so this AU that I'm working on is going to be called Clawed Into Life and it's going to focus on Nick (SGC) and Claw but it's also going to focus on King Cory and other stuff.

So in the AU Dawn is what I like to call 'The Star Child' hence why there's stars on him. He's a child of the Moon and he basically shows up every one hundred years on the Spring Solstice and the Winter Solstice for a week (that's why he has two designs.)

I'm still working on things but I have SO much done for a few of the characters! I really like this AU because it's fantasy! I have no boundaries with what I can do and I absolutely love fantasy themed stories! Don't worry I will come back to the Phantom AU at some point but this AU has most of my attention just like another AU that I'm working on that I have yet to tell you guys about.

When I first introduced Dawn in this AU I told Cat, "GUESS WHO WANTS TO DRAW A MAGIC BOY ROBOT SPACE DAWN? ME!" And to come up with his design I stared at my ceiling for almost an hour. It may have been 10 minutes I don't know

But all that aside I really like this AU and I'm working on Tommy's design for it and I already have an idea in my head for him!

Also, omg I actually have ideas for character designs! This is a miracle!

❤️~Meagan