Grey

Everyone is just so blue, black and white and broken too, could I lace your lips with paint, colour your eyes and wash away, the dark colours that keep you grey. My world has turned around, no sense of colour could be found, I'm seeing emotions falling down, and my colours faded you out. I'm stuck in this colourless world without a passion, all of these things we lack are just out of fashion, we live for something but we still hope to die, sometimes something is nothing and that's just life. Grace has given up on us, so we run away from love and lust. to keep our hearts deeper inside, we praise the day and curse the night, and close our eyes and fight the light, that makes the darkness hold us tight, under its arms and now in our sight, is darkness trying hard to turn us grey, and hide the proof that we weren't made this way, we say we hate this life, but we have just never felt free and it's hard to admit but love is what we need, so please don't make us fall on our knees, and please don't think that we won't plead, Our hearts loved to much and started to bleed, nobody cared and we weren't seen, the person standing by hiding under a scream, and being forced to hate this world for the rest of our days, is causing our love to turn from red to faded  grey.