Pit Of Scream

Got a dark side, came with the sadness, a victim, Im a witness, killed and buried with the madness. A coffin for one, a soul tied in knots, couldn't untie my life so here In the dirt I rot, and I thought, I was innocent but I saw it all unfold, not even old, but they told me, you can still die from being unholy, all you need is a sin as simple as an evil plot, to let you stop living free, and be put in the ground around all these thieves. murders and bitter hearts, you start, to tear your soul apart, but that's not even the best part, you beg, for someone to pull you out, the shouts they go nowhere, but you still let the words flow out of your mouth. And falling through the fire you know you screwed up, enough, is enough. Nobody knows, how it felt, to feel the flames flicker up and burn you from the inside out. Do you doubt, what being alive means, is it better than free falling through a pit of screams. Don't take for granted, what you've been handed. It could be better, but we could never, understand it. Flames, remember the flames before you fall, there's no one to blame, except your own train of thought.
————————————————————
Hey everyone, it's been a while. I haven't posted a poem in a very very very long time and I feel so bad about that. I had a writers block for a while, and I needed a break for a few months but I'm back. I can't promise I will post
Once a week, or have any time set, but if I have time then I will definitely write more. Hope you all enjoy this sorta scary poem about the fiery pit. It got pretty dark but I'm not mad at it so much as I am sorta scared of myself after writing this one. So yeah enjoy!      -Maya