Chapter 27

Emma's POV

I woke up and Killian wasnt in the bedroom and he also wasnt in the house and I had no idea where he was. I know he hasnt been himself lately and Im worried what he can do while not being himself.

"Emma? Umm look what I found." Belle says as she is trying to keep Killian from falling over.

"Oh thank god you found him. Killian whats wrong?" I ask him.

He didnt say anything as Belle and I placed him on the couch.

"He hasnt spoken since I found him." Belle tells me.

"And where did you find him?" I ask.

"The docks. He was passed out on a bench mumbling something." She says.

"You dont know what he was saying?" I ask.

"Bad... Im a bad person..." Killian says.

"Yeah I think thats what I heard." Belle says.

"Im just bad. Everyone.. is.. better.. off.. without.. me..." Killian says.

"Killian stop talking crazy and look at me. Your not bad." I say holding his face in my hands.

He just barely looked at me for a second and I could tell he was upset about possible what I said. I just looked at him and tears started forming in my eyes.

"Em you okay?" Belle asks.

"This is my fault. I told him he scared Mackenzie. I told him he scared me alittle bit and now I made this problem worse." I say trying to hold back tears.

"Emma no. Your not to blame just as Killian is not to blame for what happened to Mackenzie. Look we have to keep Killian close by at all times. Everything will be okay." She says.

"How can we keep and eye on him when just last night he was fine and now he isnt. How am I suppose to do this?" I ask.

"Simple. Like when you were gone David and Robin can watch him. I'll keep Mack with me and you can beat those adoptive assholes and then this all will be over." She says.

"So I have to defeat them without Killian by my side?" I question.

"Yeah. Your gonna have too in order to get the Killian you know and love back." She says.

"And if I fail?" I ask.

"Then we are all in trouble." She says.

She then walked out living me with my broken Killian. He wasnt the same and I need to fix this on my own. I have to help Mackenzie. I have to help Killian. Once Im done we will all be together again and my family will be safe.