Chapter 2

Emma's POV

That note made me sad and I started crying. I couldnt let Neal know who she was because I really dont know who she is. I havent talked to anyone from Storybrooke since I left well except for my best friend Belle French who ended up going to the same college as me as well she was the only one I could trust about this.

"So this Mackenzie Moore is your daughter?" Belle asks.

"Yeah she showed up, handed me this note, then she was gone." I say.

"So what are you going to do? I mean she is from a bad home and now she is leaving on the streets. You sure you dont want to help her?" She asks me.

"Belle theres a chance Killian also got a note from her." I say.

"Well I still talk to Snow maybe I could call her and find out if Killian got one as well." She says.

"No. Are you crazy? I cant call him and ask for our daughter for 16 years ago came to him." I say.

"Hey maybe she isnt your daughter. She could have mistaken you for someone else." She says not really believing what she was saying.

"She looks like Killian and myself. She has my face, but Killian's eyes and his hair color." I say.

"Hey look a piece of hair on the envelope lets DNA test it just to be safe." She says.

"Go for it." I say.

Could this girl really be me long lost child? Even if she is what will I do? Has Killian also been handed a note? Wow Killian I havent thought about him in years.

Killian's POV

I sat down on my couch going over and over the note. When David, Robin, Regina, and Snow walked in.

"What the emergency?" Snow asks.

"This note." I say.

"From that kid?" David asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Wait what child?" Regina asks.

"She is 16 and she handed me this. Apparently she is mine and Emma's daughter the one we gave up." I say.

"Wow what are you going to do?" Robin asks.

"Killian this note says she is going to be on the streets after being in a bad home. Are you going to do something?" Snow asks.

"Im not sure." I say.

"So what did she look like?" Regina asks.

"She had Killian's eyes and hair color, but she looked like Emma." David says.

"Oh god Emma do you think the child contacted her?" I ask.

"Its possible." Regina says.

"Hey Belle is still friends with Emma maybe I can contact her or something?" Snow suggests.

"I dont know. I need to think." I say.

What should I do about this? Should I help her? Should I know if Emma is also in the know? Wow Emma I havent thought her about in years.