Back to Old Life....?

Nicci's P.O.V.

???- Omygosh, is that that Nicci chick?

All these people kept staring at me as I entered the school. Yup, I registered. It had been a week and I was getting really bored, and seeing that I am staying, I decided, why not? As of now, I an staying with David, but I go see my parents at the hotel here and there. The police still havnt finished up at my house sooo....

I walked to the front office and got my schedule and things. It was only a few months since I left, so I still remember most things. I went to my locker and unpacked my stuff as Natalia ran over to me.

Natalia- Hey gurl!

I laughed.

Me- Hey!

I grabbed my stuff and shut my locker as we continued walking.

Natalia- Have you visited Kenly today?

Me- Yeah, I just did this morning in fact. I visit everyday.

Natalia- Oh okay. I did yesterday.

She glanced at me and then looked straight.

Natalia- Nicci.....this isnt your fault you know that right? Dont beat yourself up about it. It was that bastard Lawrence.

I felt tears form in my eyes but I blinked them away. There was no way I was crying up in school.

Me- No, Natalia, it was my fault. My fault for being stupid at that party. My fault for forgiving the asshole. My fault for putting us in that danger and being too fucking weak to even protect myself or Kenly for that matter.

Natalia- Hey, hey, stop. Stop.

I stopped and looked at her.

Natalia- Quit it, okay.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I just couldnt deal today. I walked to my first period and sat down. Ceyanie and Danny were in this class with me and we talked a bit. Then afterwards I went about my day. Blah Blah Blah.

LUNCH TIME

I grabbed my lunch and sat down at our usual table. Well the usual table that I remember, unless we changed our usual table. We didnt. Ceyanie, Natalia, Ella, and Danny all joined me and we ate and talked and shared a few laughs. I missed these guys so much. I hated myself for letting Lawrence consume my life. I freaking moved away just to stay away from him. All the while, I missed being up here with my friends and sharing laughs with them and being there with them through hard times and having fun and hanging out.. All becuz of Lawrence and....well myself.

After lunch, I went to the rest of my classes and then found David to take me home. I walked over to him in the parking lot and embraced him with a hug. No, we arent dating, at least I dont think we are. He never asked. We have a weird lovy dovy relationship but I hate to put titles on it.

I hopped in the car and we drove to the hospital. I wanted to visit Kenly again.

We arrived at the hospital and went straight to her room. I walked in and saw her laying there breathing lightly with the cast and breathing mask still on. She was the exact same. Ugh. I sat down beside her and held her hand. Tears just naturally flowed down my face. David tried comforting me.

We sat like that in a comfortable silence until someone entered the room. I looked up to see Tom. Tom?!?

Me- Tom? What are you doing here?

Tom- I came to see her. How is she?

He walked more into the room and layed eyes on her. He automatically froze and I saw tears form in his eyes. He balled up his fists.

Tom- That....that bastard!

Me- Tom....calm down! She is in a coma.

He looked at me and then at Kenly. A suttle tear strolled down his face. He knelt down next to Kenly and held her other hand.

Tom- H-How could he do this???

I just stayed quiet. Tom lifted up and placed some flowers he had on a nearby table and kissed Kenly's forehead. Then he quickly looked at me and David and stalked out angrily.

Me- Tom?!? Where are you going? You just got here.

He turned and faced me. His face was flared with pure anger.

Tom- Just.....d-dont worry about it.

And with that he stalked out. I just sat there replaying his words in my head. I got frustrated again and then looked over at Kenly. I immediately calmed down.

YOU WELCOME FOR UPDATING. I REALLY WASNT PLANNING TO, IVE BEEN FEELING SHITTY LATELY, DONT BLAME ME! LOL, WHERE MY THANK YOU AT?!? JK, JK. HOPE YALL ENJOYED, WATCHA THINK WAS UP WITH TOM THO? READ, VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, SHARE, ETC. THANX. LUV YALL.

~KamBrainiac14